I'm convinced God hates me

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cuz sometimes life reallyyyyyyy just fucks with me.

I get a text today from this girl I've been fuckin with like "I got ajob today blah blah" all excited. So I'm like cool, happy for her, and ask where it is, and that's where the God hating me part comes into play. Of course she had to go get a job where my ex girl works. This alone would be bad enough, but her best friend also works there, and her best friend's mom is the boss and absolutely HATES me. As an added bonus I'm actually legally barred from calling/visiting the place because I called up once and threatened her co-worker

Anyways, after telling the new girl this and dealing with her, I decide I should call the ex and tell her, just the right thing to do. I do this knowin full well she's gunna be upset, but expecting her to hide it and act cool....not at all. She completely loses it, like mental breakdown status, cryin her eyes out, because not only does she hafta work with a girl I'm now fucking, she also apparently hasta train her.

So now the new girls first job is gunna be completely ruined, since the girl training her, her new boss, and prolly all her co-workers already hate her and are gunna attempt to make her quit. On top of that, she hasta deal with the overall awkwardness of working with my ex. I also feel bad for my ex, since having to work with a girl I'm now fuckin with is a really shitty situation. Most of all though, I feel bad fr myself because I see no way this could possibly end well for me

Props to anyone who read all of that, since most on here have the attention span of a goldfish

just for calling them up and threatening the worker? what did you say??

anyway, that is fucked up. not really for you though, just for the women in the situation. especially for the chick your with now... so i guess it kinda does suck for you. maybe if you didn't call them up and threaten the worker, things wouldn't be that fucked up?

;5553221']IT IS time for the scales to fall from our eyes: scientists have claimed not only that goldfish have a memory span of up to three months, but that they can also tell the time.

The fish, previously believed to have a memory of just a few seconds, can distinguish between different times of day and can also be taught to follow a routine, according to research.

Scientists at Plymouth University have successfully trained the fish to collect food at particular times of day, showing the popular notion of the three-second memory to be very fishy indeed.

The findings add to a growing body of evidence that fish are much more sentient and intelligent than had generally been assumed.

Recent research has suggested that fish feel pain when they are caught on a hook, can be manipulative and socially aware, have long memories and are able to recognise their shoal-mates.

The research, led by Phil Gee of Plymouth University, has added a sophisticated body clock to the piscine intellect. In his experiment, goldfish were placed in a bowl in which they were fed only when they pressed a lever. The fish rapidly learnt that pressing the lever produced a food reward.

Once they had been trained in this way, the researchers set up the lever to work for just one hour a day. The fish soon became wise to this, and learnt to press the lever at the same time every day to feed. “The fish worked out that if they hit the lever around that time, they would get some food,” Dr Gee said. “Their activity around the lever increased enormously just before the set hour when their food was dispensed.

“But then if no food came out, they stopped pressing the lever when the hour was up. It shows that they are probably able to adapt to changes in their circumstances, like any other small animals and birds.”

The study could have implications for fish farming, Dr Gee said. He suggests that it should be possible to train trout and salmon to swim to feeding stations on certain signals, making it easier for farmers to monitor and harvest their stock.

ASDFAL;AFAL;FHAL;FHA1??!??

UPDATE

So me and the ex have been talking/hanging out everyday since this happened, same old drama, except that now she's being mad cute/jealous about the new chick and I love it

Today I'm hangin out with the new girl at my house, and my ex text messages me. What does this message say you might ask? It's new girl's cell number, she got it out of the files at work I guess haha...honestly, at first I was worried but now I think this situation is hilarious. Immature AB? Yodel at the kid

By the way, my brother is up from Florida and I'm goin out with him tonight...I think we're in for some good laughs, since this EXACT SAME thing happened to him like 5 years back

i wish my brother were normal and we could go out for drinks and laughs but hes a fucking faggot loser.

That sucks dude...my older brother is the coolest muthafucka I know. Type of brother who if something's goin down he will grab me with one hand, tell me to calm down, then turn around and knock dude out with the other

So what do you hope to achieve from all this AyeBee?

Do you want the ex back? And if she comes back, don't you think too much water is under the bridge? And what abotu both your new girl and her new man? Have you taken them into consideration? Because if you haven't and are going after your own selfish agenda, karma will usually come and bite you on the arse.

/lifeexperiencesoner

Cuz sometimes life reallyyyyyyy just s with me.

I get a text today from this I've been in with like "I got ajob today blah blah" all excited. So I'm like cool, happy for her, and ask where it is, and that's where the God hating me part comes into play. Of course she had to go get a job where my ex works. This alone would be bad enough, but her best friend also works there, and her best friend's mom is the boss and absolutely HATES me. As an added bonus I'm actually legally barred from calling/visiting the place because I called up once and threatened her co-worker

Anyways, after telling the new this and dealing with her, I decide I should call the ex and tell her, just the right thing to do. I do this knowin full well she's gunna be upset, but expecting her to hide it and act cool....not at all. She completely loses it, like mental breakdown status, cryin her eyes out, because not only does she hafta work with a I'm now ing, she also apparently hasta train her.

So now the new s first job is gunna be completely ruined, since the training her, her new boss, and prolly all her co-workers already hate her and are gunna attempt to make her quit. On top of that, she hasta deal with the overall awkwardness of working with my ex. I also feel bad for my ex, since having to work with a I'm now in with is a really ty situation. Most of all though, I feel bad fr myself because I see no way this could possibly end well for me

Props to anyone who read all of that, since most on here have the attention span of a goldfish

well i do like them goldfish

So what do you hope to achieve from all this AyeBee?

Do you want the ex back? And if she comes back, don't you think too much water is under the bridge? And what abotu both your new girl and her new man? Have you taken them into consideration? Because if you haven't and are going after your own selfish agenda, karma will usually come and bite you on the arse.

/lifeexperiencesoner

I do want the ex back, I think that's obvious from alot of my posts over the last 2 months. We've talked about it, and we both feel like we can get over the shit that the other person has done....it just can't happen right now, I don't think either of us is really ready to go back to the kind of fucked up relationship we had

I gotta clarify something here, the new girl I keep mentioning is NOT my girlfriend...I'm not feelin the whole girlfriend thing usually (my ex is obviously an exception). I'm havin fun with a buncha different girls right now, so while the new girl is kinda the one I spend the most time with, and she's cool, and she really likes me alot, I'm not stressin it. I will feel guilty about hurting her if I end up back with the ex, but she'll hafta understand it

Her new man? Fuck him. He can get beat up again.

To everyone who's sick of readin about this shit, oh well.

To everyone who isn't, most likely there's alot more to come, enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE

Today was the new girl's first day. Me and the ex hadn't talked in like a week, but last time we did she said "I wish she was dead", so I was kinda feelin sorry for her walkin into that

Anyways, turns out they got along fuckin fantastic...a few minutes into it the ex says something about "I was planning on being mean to you but I can't go through with it blah blah blah, figured we should just talk about it now and get it over with" and after that they were like best of friends all night. The ex even told her something at one point like "Don't listen to what people say about AB, everyone thinks they know him but he's a really great person, he's a sweetheart when he wants to be" blah blah. Them talking about me makes me really uncomfortable actually, but whatever I guess.

Anyways, they're workin together one more time Wednesday night and then I guess after that they'll be working opposite schedules which is really good, cuz I think the idea of them being friends creeps me the fuck out. Yeah it does. Like my ex texting me to say "She's really cute, I like her alot". Fuckin weird.

I just wanna know her angle...you don't go from wanting someone dead to being their friend in less than a week for no reason. Something is going on here.

We just had a convo via text and she was being strange. Fuck it, I've been doin good not talkin to her, I'mma keep that up and just ride this out

I say one of two things:

She is trying to be a responsible adult and get along with the girl. In which case it will lead to only more distance between you two and decrease the chances of yall gettin back together.

or...

She's gonna kill her and is only slowly gaining her trust to make it possible.