I just saw the Transformers movie and it was...

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck yes, i loved the movie. my eyes were glued to the screen the entire time. Yeah there was alot of advertising, but who the fuck cares.. the animation was amazing..it made me gooey on the inside. i have to admit i did get a lil teary eyed during some parts. (bumblebee) haha

tn2_megan_fox_2.jpg

This was very distracting during the movie.

The movie was the shit, but the product placements were a bit extreme.

i think she would make a good wonder woman. she looks like a young jennifer connely, but kinda like a young linda carter too.

LindaCarter.jpg

I am not in the "best movie ever" camp, but the above two posts is why I no longer pay attention to movie threads here. The movie was everything I expected it to be, but done really well for what it is. The fights were great, the story was typical but still held your attention, and it was funny in the blockbuster sort of way. You can't hate a movie that is honest about what it is, you should just hate yourself for being retarded enough not to have seen it coming...

*Edit: Comment to berserker and yellow.

i didn't think the product placement was anything worse than the usual blockbusters.

overall i thought the movie was great although, some of the action sequence and camera angles lost me, but i'm sure on a TV it'll be better.

but the above two posts is why I no longer pay attention to movie threads here. ....You can't hate a movie that is honest about what it is, you should just hate yourself for being retarded enough not to have seen it coming...

right... i feel the same exact way

that bitch annoyed me for some reason. i'm still trying to figure out why the fuck they cast her

She probably got cast for having blonde hair and green eyes. I don't really see how someone that attractive is a nerd that hangs with fat black dudes. Either way she'd get the smash without question.

What's up with people hating on the product placements, seriously?

I hate them on principle. I hate sneaky/shady presentations, because while I'm completely aware of them, many are not. Creative marketing is fine with me, like on the internet. Likewise, the mountain dew robot was sort of alright with me. But the Nokia shit was literally a spot (commercial) I spent $10 to see. They modeled the phone, made it a character in the movie, and talked about it by name.

If the movie companies would stop making shitty movies they would be able to afford making good movies without obvious ads in the middle of them.

the cg was a little dark for my taste but they had to tone down the level of detail somehow to pull it together, The action was cool but inconsistent. Overall good movie i was just disapointed cause it couldve been much better

What's up with people hating on the product kr_book_s.jpgplacements, seriously?

i watched the movie twice.... and really liked it.

the few gripes i have are that there were too many damn human characters that didnt do shit and had speaking lines...

and starscream's voice and lack of sword.... but the ending credits scene made up for it

also the ending credits part with the parents is awesome.. a totally unexpected comment

who the fuck was the little tranformer? a head master? minicon?

I think the little ones name is frenzy according to the movie website.

But I think I may have preferred the new Die Hard to this though, as that had ridiculously over the top action scenes, that were framed much better than TF, where I found it hard to tell what was going on.

TF was still awesome though, ubt it will take a few viewings to fully appreciate it I reckon.