I just saw the Transformers movie and it was...

Bojangles

...pretty good, not prefect but pretty close in my eyes. About a 7.5 out of 10. I am a bit of a hardcore fan though. If you're not like me you're gonna love it! Prepare for a lot of subliminal advertising though, that's all I'm gonna say. Excellent action scenes and great animations make up for small plot errors. Definitely go see it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This movie kicked some major ass. I just got back from seeing it myself. Aside from the cheesy side plot with Shiloh Laqueef and the hot chick, this movie had everything I could have expected and more. They dumbed it down a bit as Bojangles is saying, but there was more action than I knew what to do with. There was definitely a lot of subliminal advertising, from GM concept/new to market cars, to GPX stereos and Mountain Dew. I must say though, I haven't been this pleased with a movie since 300, action wise, and I liked it WAY better than 300. I'd give it the whole 10 outta 10, though I am not a super hardcore fan, and I went in with absolutely zero expectations. I did like that Optimus Prime's voice was the original from the cartoon and apparently that same guy used to voice Eyore from Winnie the Pooh.

I just got back from seeing it.

9/10

They could've shaved off 10-15 minutes and I thought the lack of hysteria from the background crowd in the final fight scene was amusing. People shopping obliviously at outdoor markets with mass destruction going on bugged me.

I liked the smooth transistions when they transformed, it was cool.

I just started d/ling it, so I'll be watching it again later. That 9/10 might change to a 10/10once I'm able to pause it and take a piss half way thru.

i loke to go to movies when ll the hype has dieid down and fewer people are there

so i can make out and giggle

and shit

but i will definitely go see it

then curse wasting 20 dollars

20?? shit that'll buy you one large coke and then you'll need another 11 for the ticket.

I caught it the other day with some mates, the best sfx ive ever seen, one of my favourite movies. it came to aus around the same time as amercia which is a first. Its weird though, you'll notice at the start that jazz and optimus are similar size, and optimus and megatron are also equal size, but when jazz fights megatron he looks like a fucking midget.

...And I only paid $12.50 to watch this, thank God for being a student.

$12.50!! damn!! hahaha...the price for tickets barely hit $10.25 over here...i can see them eventually hitting that price though. this movie is well worth the price of admission and should be seen on the big screen anyway. there was product placement everywhere in this movie, and even nods to previous movies the producers have made (E.T., Armageddon)...but i wasnt looking for that in this movie. i was looking for a super sick action packed summer blockbuster about transforming robots from another planet...and i that's what i got.

haha in callifornia its $9

and was worth it

but it was a little cheesy

the action ruled

i was upset by the final scene though

i was really hoping for an epic battle between optimus and megatron

sad to say it wasnt epic

lots of advertising but oh well. thats to be expected now a days

i think it was funny how the one robot that sounds remotly black ends up being the one to die

haha.

overall its an 8 i think

and there were acctually more of the original characters than i was expecting so thats a plus