True Life | I'm A Staten Island Girl

Deloner

Exactly.

Southie is Irish, not Boston as a whole as it's made to be in all of the fucking movies.

Everyone in Massachusettes talks like a jackass, not just the 'Irish'.

Back to the topic..

Why the fuck do they put people like this on television shows? Twenty-somethings going through crises, oh my fucking goodness. What else is new?

Only difference is, these broads haven't a fucking clue as to what essential decisions they should make. Take the graduate - she's deep in debt, tries a stint at home and "can't handle it". So what does she do? She becomes a cocktail waitress residing in Manhattan. Has she lost her fucking mind? Thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars in the red, can't find a man, so she moves to Manhattan, where the rent is through the fucking roof! Jesus Christ, someone slap the bitch already. I wonder if she's considered maybe moving elsewhere in the state, or a completely different state? Considering graduate school and can't even make use of the "critical thinking" which is so essential in college.

And fuck guidos/ginos what have you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i hate that so many people are obsessed wit the upper class. i mean rich people is all thats put on tv and its so fucking glorified making us normal middle class people feel like we a worth nothing.

i guess its mainly stupid girls that are targeted but im sick of seeing how rich people live their lives. wow they can afford nice clothes, cars and cribs. fuck them why they need to show off.

i hate that so many people are obsessed wit the upper class. i mean rich people is all thats put on tv and its so fucking glorified making us normal middle class people feel like we a worth nothing.

i guess its mainly stupid girls that are targeted but im sick of seeing how rich people live their lives. wow they can afford nice clothes, cars and cribs. fuck them why they need to show off.

honestly, more often than not rich people are fairly unhappy and disfunctional. the wealthiest people i knew (take all of the wealthy people you know, put them together and they still wont be as rich as these people...it was retarded) were such miserable human beings i actually started feeling bad for them, their children, even their friends. i guess if you dont like rich people you can take solace in the fact that they are driving their seven series bmw back to their disfunctional home life after working 14 hours at the office.

my observation - only get rich after you have everything else you want. get it backwards and youll most likely will never find the happiness you want (unless your head is completely up your own ass).

there is nothing irish about boston

get off it

^^ get your facts straight.

ferris bueller - southie and rosi/some westie parts are full with irish people but you must be reffering to "mass-holes" if you think all mass. people talk like jackass' :) . people say we cant drive over here but its you out of towners who cant drive right.

you like your sn dont yah kid?

honestly, more often than not rich people are fairly unhappy and disfunctional. the wealthiest people i knew (take all of the wealthy people you know, put them together and they still wont be as rich as these people...it was retarded) were such miserable human beings i actually started feeling bad for them, their children, even their friends. i guess if you dont like rich people you can take solace in the fact that they are driving their seven series bmw back to their disfunctional home life after working 14 hours at the office.

my observation - only get rich after you have everything else you want. get it backwards and youll most likely will never find the happiness you want (unless your head is completely up your own ass).

--------

WHATS THE POINT OF BEIN RICH IF YOU WORKIN 14 HOUR DAYS? I NEED TO BE RICH AND NOT BE WORKIN, SO I CAN SPEND MY MONEY ON ALCOHOL, DRUGS, AND CARS AND SHIT LIKE THAT.

These two quotes are connected, except mero forgot travel.

Archived