nephew died this morning

CMF

my little nephew died, he was about to turn 2 next month. my sister found him dead in his crib this morning. my family is devestated. i dont really know what to think. or say to anyone. i just want to punch some random person's face in. anyways, discuss or whatever.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know things haven't been too cool between us as of late, but seriously dude, I am really really sorry.

For whatever it means.

I know how much he meant to you.

And know how hard this must be for you.

I am sorry.

If you need to talk or something, you know where to find me.

I know things haven't been too cool between us as of late, but seriously dude, I am really really sorry.

For whatever it means.

I know how much he meant to you.

And know how hard this must be for you.

I am sorry.

If you need to talk or something, you know where to find me.

thank you.

you havent seen him in a while, heres a picture of him like 2 weeks ago

media12.jpg

Shit man.

I know nothing anyone can say will make you feel any better.

This is probably going to be the hardest thing you will ever have to go through.

I'm here for you.

Honestly.

No street fighting..no shit talking.

word, thanks.

MY NIGGA I THINK ITS OD DISRESPECTFUL TO SHORTYS MEMORY TO EVEN POST THIS SHIT ON A MESSAGE BOARD DOGGIE. SOME RANDOM NIGGA (LIKE MYSELF) DOESN'T NEED TO HEAR ABOUT THIS SHIT. YOU SHOULD BE WITH YOUR SISTER HOLDING HER DOWN RIGHT NOW. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. MAYBE NOT ASHAMED OF YOURSELF, BUT YOU KNOW, YOU SHOULDNT BE ON THE COMPUTER IF YOU THAT BROKE UP.

you have my condolences... this is never something easy.. people say be thankful your alive, but how can you be thankful when a blade has just been jammed into your heart? but look to the skies and remember hes up there in a better place... in this time just be with family... and just hold someone you love...

you have my condolences... this is never something easy.. people say be thankful your alive, but how can you be thankful when a blade has just been jammed into your heart? but look to the skies and remember hes up there in a better place... in this time just be with family... and just hold someone you love...

I BET A MILLION DOLLARS AND ALL MY KIDS THIS NIGGA HAS LONG BLONDE HAIR, A SCRAGGLY ASS BEARD AND STINKS.

Archived