Jello pro's only...n00dz of me slathering yellar jellar ON MY NAKED BODE'!!!!

Some1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest R@ndomH3ro

AGAIN I TOLD YOU...WRAP THAT SHIT UP IN PLASTIC SO IT IS STILL SERVICEABLE AFTER THE PRANK!!!!

Really man...people need to listen to Sneak, I aint old for nothing

Guest R@ndomH3ro

18404988---donaldd.jpg

You're fired

That is not really the point..it is just who knows what that calculator is worth to him. What if his son gave that to him on his first day with the company and now his son is grown up and joined the Army and died in Iraq. That calculator was the only thing that reminded him of the times they had together.....

woah dude, you are fucked up

One time, I tried to figure out a way to encase myself in jello for a costume party. I had access to a kiddie pool, mass quantities of generic gelatin, and a walk in freezer, but ultimately I decided that

a) my body heat would prevent it from solidifying around me, or

b) four hours of sitting in a pool of 28 degree liquid would not be good for my health.

Also, there was some talk about it becoming a board of health issue for the owner of the freezer.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Nah, the only tv I watch is the crap on at 1am or stuff I see from the Youtube thread.

That is all.

What does microwaves do to the calculator anyways?

Nothing...maybe just heat up the crystals...but they have to get really hot to mess up the screen.

Unless it was made of aluminum then it would arc....but that is it.

But don't you pour the jello mixture in while it's still hot?

If so, you'll just have to pour it in either super fast, or slowly like a layered shot.

Also be careful about thermal expansion (if you have to pour the jello solution while it's hot). If there is an extreme heat difference, the mug might crack.

-fuse.

mugs are made to hold hot things.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
I would think that the microwave would fry metal elements of the circuitboard, though.

on contrare, it wont ...they put a metal fork in the microwave and nothing happened.

the only reason that foil reacts is because of the TYPE of metal it is made of and all it will do is arc...but no damage.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
metal on a fork is different than metal in a circuit board as well.

im goin with it will fry the board.

Only one way to find out....

gg_microwave.jpg

+

giant-calculator.jpg

on contrare, it wont ...they put a metal fork in the microwave and nothing happened.

the only reason that foil reacts is because of the TYPE of metal it is made of and all it will do is arc...but no damage.

no sneak it does fry it you hear the shit pop and its dead i seen it...

helllll.... yeah!!!!!!

man, i love pranks like no other... the best is to tape an alarm clock to the back of someone's headboard and set it to go off at 3:45 am... or set someone's rear wheels up on blocks so that when they try to drive they go NOWHERE. (dont do this with a 4 wheel drive vehicle... you will pay alot more than 2 dollars for a calculator) or take the chain off of a chain saw, start it up and run up in the office screaming bloody hell... ha ha

wait....

some1's black?????