Jello pro's only...n00dz of me slathering yellar jellar ON MY NAKED BODE'!!!!

Some1

Actually I need help...

I am encasing my senior account exec's calculator in jello...I just need some tips real quick do I need insanely hot boiling water to do this?! I hope not...

Also are the supplies I have sufficiant do you think i will be able to pull it off with the following? Or will the calculator be sticking out of the top...DAMN IT Hurry because Its says it takese 4 hours and I really dont wanna go to work early tomorrow...

Supplies $10

jello1.jpg

I has to has new buket caclaletter duz nut fit...

jello2.jpg

What do you think it makes cups I think i has tu big a bucket....6 1/4 cup buket too big?

jello3.jpg

I thinks I need tiny bucket... I have one more lemme get pic...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gliko you need a job? You wear that skirt show some midrift bring that lamb

glikofinal-.jpg

I could put you in here as my #2 how does $8.75 an hour sound?

j/k

If glicks ain't take it, you let me come to work blazed and you can pay me eight. so long as you let me have oz privileges we're gravey.

Dude, this prank takes time. For full effect, you have to do the shit right.

Orange or yellow jello are easier to see through then red, blue, or green. Use slightly less water than the recipe says, so your jello is firm enough to suspend something. Fill the container with an inch or two of jello, and let that set. The first bucket you showed was perfect.

Once that has completely set, gently place the calculator on it upside down so that none of the corners or edges touch the sides of the container.

Now add more hot jello until the calculator is completely covered by a few inches, and put it back in the fridge and allow it to set again.

Once it's ready, flip the container over and gently release the Jello. I would put it on a plate that contrasts with the color of the calculator, so it shows up well.

Harvey/ quite the prankster.