Work Excuses...

groyn shmoyn

so last week was one of those days where i felt like i didnt want to go to work...

this happens often but i hardly ever do anything about it.

so i decided to call in and say someone vandalized my car and i wanted to get paid for a personal day...

so they asked what happened and i told them someone threw a brick thru my back window...

i have a few (yes... just a few) stickers on my back window.

so i obviously have to rip them off and spray windex to make it look new...

you know... like i replaced it.

soooooo....

5 minutes of elbow grease = a day off of work to do nothing and still getting paid.

on that note... im off to work.

and if anyone would like to share lame ass excuses that work such as myself... feel free to do so.

see joo guyz l8r.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sometimes i say i fucked all night and my dick is chapped

but that doesnt always work so instead i just dont even call in then later make up an outrageous story like i was at a bank that got robbed....or that a kid got hit by a car and i drove him to the hospital...

and if i really want some time off i quit

Here are a few of my gems:

"My car alarm is on the fritz and I cant turn it off!!" Then the next day you can make up this bogus story about how you called the guy that hooked it up and after hours of diagnosing he realized that all you needed was a fresh battery in the remote!

"The guy in the apartment above mine left his tub running in the morning and fell asleep...while I was getting ready like a model employee I noticed that water was leaking from the ceiling!! Now it messed up my TV, DVD player, Xbox!! So I have to stay back because my landlord needs me to get all this wet equipment out of the way while he fixes the water damage!

...I got a shit load more! Having kids and living in a city with harsh winters is the best material for calling in!!

Diahrea is a pretty unstoppable excuse...I was told by a manager at my job "I know you're probably lying, but there's not really much I can say to that"

One of my managers is cool as fuck, so I'm usually pretty honest, such as "Man I'm still way too drunk"

i turned up late for college once and my tutor was this real old guy and he got onto this subject about people being late for work.

he said when he was younger at work one of his employees was late everyday and it got to the point where he just made up stupid excuses, he said one of them was:

"sorry im late its the wifes birthday so i thought id give her one before i went to work."