Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
62ndApe

The Freshest Kids - B-Boy Documentary (Full Movie)

breakdancers are really annoying. most of the time they're giant nerds, but then they get on the floor and they peacock strut like they're hot stuff. ghey

breakdancers are really annoying. most of the time they're giant nerds, but then they get on the floor and they peacock strut like they're hot stuff. ghey

Yup

Lived it, loved it. I don't care how much all the Captain Cools (who would gladly go extolling the virtues of hopping around on a wooden board with wheels) diss on it, breaking is awesome.

That said, I wasn't too fond of The Freshest Kids. But I guess it's OK.

Cosigned.

OH SHIT!!! IT HAS KRS1! THIS IS GOING TO BE MY NEW FAVORITE MOVIE!

Lived it, loved it. I don't care how much all the Captain Cools (who would gladly go extolling the virtues of hopping around on a wooden board with wheels) diss on it, breaking is awesome.

That said, I wasn't too fond of The Freshest Kids. But I guess it's OK.

haha yeah. if you love it its not about strutting around like youre hot stuff, its about how much fun it is. of course theres bad apples in every bunch but i dont get why so many people who dont do it are so concerned about it.

OH SHIT!!! IT HAS KRS1! THIS IS GOING TO BE MY NEW FAVORITE MOVIE!

so this was a disapointment. krs-1 didnt have one outlandish line.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now