I want to gayify you. Here, I got a retarded thread for you. please ruin it

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: I want to see you, yet again

that is a great album. remnds me of high school. these niggas skated. they were on that pharcyde vibe. I think they were from the atl.

Holy crap I forgot about those guys, I used to bump that shit. Didn't they have graffiti in there album cover?

the move went well indeed. There are many things I love here and some I like a little less but over all it is awesome. For instance; today i spent the entire day island hopping, snokeling, eating chicken inasal and garlic rice and drinking beer. Beer here is 18 pesos. One USD is worth 46 pesos so I am sure you can imagine. Rum is about $1 for a mickey (thats a small bottle for the americans).

Full meals for $2.

One hour long full body massage for $4.

yeah. cant complain.

haha, nice, where abouts are you staying? when i was there i was mostly in Manila, but jumped out to hundred islands for a few and travelled around the main island mostly.

hundred islands is sick if you can get there, but it looks like you're doing ok on the beach tip. hire a boat for the day to take you out to out to the main island for a fun beach day then get them to take you to the one that you can hike to the top of so you can see a 360 degree view of all hundered islands.

how are the roaches and lizards treating you? haha

oh, have you been for topsilog yet? those places are whats up.

ride a jeepny? how about one of those motrbikes with a side car?

shit, i forgot how much fun i had there, i need to go back asap

we all had what? a myspace phase?

no.

12oz, probably. but myspace?

close nuff

im not talking this "scene shit" or the "emo" shit cause thats wack

where you wake up and some fucked up thought goes through your mind and your like "man, im gonna have the coolest myspace ever" just cause its a sunday and your fucking bored. so you do it, and then you get done, and you realize your basically being one of those scene kids, so you take all it off and stuff. yeah well the first one is a pic i had from way back, and i decided it was too scene and shit, so now its just kinda sitting there.

If I had myspace it'd totally be the coolest myspace ever.

n514076019_106333_5586.jpg