Anbody here ever been to rehab???

El UNO

You are already know that your addiction is going to kill you, why do you need rehab to reiterate it to you. If you really wanted to quit and start leading a good life then get some balls and quit yourself, you'll feel much better in the end to know that you won without any help.

It also helps to find new friends, because the circle you're in can sometimes be a negative influence.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man oh man...

You know exactly what you need to do.

Just fucking do it already.

Man up, and stop.

If you need help, get help.

I'm doing my best to not request titty flicks,

or call you a pussy... but seriously.

Step up the plate and fucking swing the bat!

(^^i know nothing about hockey...)

I've been to rehab at least 20 times.

No suprises with that admission.

They never worked.

Because I didn't really want to quit.

I only wanted to get my habit down to something more affordable.

The last time I quit heroin, I just laid on my mom's couch for a week.

And felt like shit.

Then i avoided everyone I knew.

I have over three years clean from heroin.

I dont go to meetings.

I think they be real gay.

And real boring.

If you don't want to do something, just don't do it.

It's pretty easy.

I got real drunk last night.

It was pretty fun.

I went to AA meetings when I was like 10 to 12 years old when ever my mom would pick me up to stay at her house for the weekend first stop friday night AA meeting...Def. not a place for a kid my age listening to how people almost killed people crashed cars all that shit...puuh jah...

is your moms sober?

Unless you get so fucking sick that you go into convulsions and projectile vomit every 5 seconds for 3 months, how hard is it to just not do drugs? I did all sorts of shit every day for a long ass time and I ain't never felt the urge since that I 'had' to go and do it again. Everytime I do some coke I get sick for 3 or 4 days afterward, but it doesn't mean I have to go buy more to feel better. It's all in the game nigga play by the rules.

the me smokin weed in rehab... it was the last one i was in...

it was my mother ans stepfather... and my little ghetto hoochies with abag of oreos.. this is all true... i started to eat them and they told me no as if there was a secret.... i realized.. they gave me a lighter and weed in cookies... some stupid white kid made a pipe and we smoked... it was great.. its gonna be in the book im gonna write one day

Archived