post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was buying flowers for mah lady as a welcome home present at whole foods, which btw was cheaper and better than any flourist in the area. SO while I was waitng...a nice Cajun Blue cheese burger, which the guy put the cheese inside the burger, and some blue cheese cole slaw....good stuff. burger med rare.

52435645.jpg

At some Saffron place eating indian food with the lady....didnt get a pick of the food but for a buffet food was good and the price wasnt bad.

35214530.jpg

My parents anniversary. SOme rotisserie chicken, fried plantains, and some yellow rice and black beans! I was sippn on some Stone Oak Anise Stout but I bought my dad some Rogue Chipotle Ale instead which definitely complemented the meal so much better.

62312695.jpg

SSDD

32455425.jpg

Brie Plate with fruit and carmel almond sauce

94435917.jpg

Used french bread for these egg in a basket things covered with tomatoes and some balsamic reduc and olive oil.

37440266.jpg

When i was 19 i dated a british girl and her mom used to make me "eggs and soilders" which was soft boiled eggs in a cup and thin slices of toast.

Im thinking of doing a version of that except with sourdough.

I just did a batch of starter so im thinking ill have that ready sometime early next week...

On an egg note, any tips for poached? If i cant be bothered a crack the egg into saran wrap, seal it up and throw it into the water, keeps everything together.

whenever I make poached eggs I just spin the water with a fork to make a little whirlpool type thing then just crack the egg into the water, everything always stays together fine.

and props on eggs n soldiers, that was a breakfast fav of mine as a kid.

lamb! is the best

this actually looks kind of terrible but

cukes.jpg

tomatoes and basil are from the garden, as are the white cucumbers (amazing)

but for the chicken parm i made the bread crumbs out of maui sweet onion potato chips and wheat crackers, fried em in some bullshit oil, but i was surprised it held up and didn't get mushy when i added the sauce and cheese and threw it in the oven. i never know what thread food goes in.

merge threads? or its too late for that?

Archived