post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what brand? i tried the fake bacon and it was nasty. i did find awesome soy chorizo at trader joes.

morning star...i think how its cooked dictates taste. sometimes when its cooked too long...it doesnt taste as good; eaten as bacon. but when ive used it crumbled up in a salad..it taste better cooked a bit longer..for breakfast i prefer it to be barely browned...the cold air once you take it out allows it to crisp on its own.

p.s. morning star now has maple sausage patties now...im usually not a huge fan of the "sweet" and "meat" (n/h) combo for breakfast...but i feel like it makes the taste a bit more dynamic with these.

morning star...i think how its cooked dictates taste. sometimes when its cooked too long...it doesnt taste as good; eaten as bacon. but when ive used it crumbled up in a salad..it taste better cooked a bit longer..for breakfast i prefer it to be barely browned...the cold air once you take it out allows it to crisp on its own.

p.s. morning star now has maple sausage patties now...im usually not a huge fan of the "sweet" and "meat" (n/h) combo for breakfast...but i feel like it makes the taste a bit more dynamic with these.

no wonder. my facon bacon came out tasting like burnt something or another. next time i will slightly brown it. thanks!

Fake bacon is fucking repulsive, even more so than most fake meats

You vegetarians should just eat stupid amounts of eggplant parm and cheese pizza, that's what I would do :lol:

fakon is grand... although it taste nothing like real bacon.

eggplant parm is all i ever order when i go to italian spots. shit is lovely.

that or spinach and cheese stuffed shells.

on the low, red is a hippie. jus playin actually... he's a full blown bag hat full of dreads hemp necklace hippie... It's ok, because i'm a norwegian black metal lumberjack in real life and red likes to hear my stories of massive beef/swine/poultry/offal consumption...

in all seriousness though, red knows what's up on grubbin'

here's what i got down with yesterday before class...

first, avocado soup

SSPX2729.jpg

next up we have the "trinity" sammich, salami, roast turkey, and roast beef, cheddar, lettuce, and mayo on grilled rye.

SSPX2730.jpg

SSPX2731.jpg

sorry for the shabby flicks, camera phone...

hahaha....you said hemp necklace.

....just because i enjoy sprouts.

there is a small bit of truth to glen's tall tale.

although i look nothing of a hippie...

....i sure eat like one.

IMG_0388.jpg

morning star buffalo wings

+

IMG_0389.jpg

a huge salad:

-romaine

-arugula

-orange,yellow and green bell peppers

-shaved carrots

-cucumber

-avacado

-roma tomatoes

-shredded sharp cheddar cheese

= the best salad dinner ever!!!!

dont be fooled....this whole thing was for me.

IMG_0390.jpg

Archived