post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
whoa...was that a nylon stocking??

yeap yeap, was going to try and strain it with that metal strainer you see flicked, but really, after trying to pick out the seeds and stems for a half pound of weed, you kinda get tired and say fuck it, whatevers clever.(all because i refused to grind rags in my high grade grinder...itd ruin my keef)i kinda thought some of that ish would go thru the filter.so yeah....

whole stick of butter? eek

yeah, its not that much pending on your greens to butter ratio. altogether, i think i used a one stick, which is half cup, to an ounce of weed, with approx 1 1/3 cups of water. it all kinda gets switched up too if ur using dirt weed in opposition to higher grades.

but i kinda made alot with that butter.

oatmeal,pecan, choc chip green cookies

lose yer noodle soup

and bud burgers.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n310/justAgirlNm/SDC12622.jpg[/img]"]SDC12622.jpg

lunch:

soba noodle salad:

buckwheat noodles, toasted sesame seeds, red leaf lettuce, red and green cabbage. shiso leaves (perilla)

dressing: garlic, soy sauce, sugar, ginger

100_5166.jpg

Perilla is a genus of annual herb that is a member of the mint family, Lamiaceae. In mild climates the plant reseeds itself. There are both green-leafed and purple-leafed varieties which are generally recognized as separate species by botanists. The leaves resemble stinging nettle leaves, being slightly rounder in shape. It is also widely known as the Beefsteak plant. Its essential oils provide for a strong taste whose intensity might be compared to that of mint or fennel. It is considered rich in minerals and vitamins, has anti-inflammatory properties and is thought to help preserve and sterilize other foods.