Apparently I am a magnet for black cock

Some1

WTF?! I stopped dating a couple months back because I have no time at all. I have a couple girls (bitches for those who dont know what girls are) who I smash when I feel the urge. Recently been talking to an ex who is in spain doing some studying abroad. She is dating someone here for 3 years. She wants to get back with me but since I never went to college I am stamped with a big red "NO FUTURE" on my five-head even though I got a good job and makign alot of money on the side doing what I love. She loves me she says I am so fun, funny she loves me she says "We could make such cute babies tan tall blond hair blue eyed babies"(tan=PR girl perfect anglo/pr race=awesome babies)

I am in love with this girl we dated for 2 years her mom started putting shit in her head like YOU NEED A MAN WITH A FUTURE blah blah blah. So she got sketched out and ended shit. Now she has been dating this kid for a while he is bland accountant major who i guess started a business cleaning peoples apts... (nerdsicle but he is gonna have a good job) So I she is calling me all the time from spain (drunk) saying I love you all this shit I am spitting shit at her like: Yo its your decision if you want to come back to me I am not gonna lie this guy is gonna be making alot of money but will he be happy doing that boring ass job. I make a decent living but I am doing what I love whcih = me being a happy person all of the time.

I dont wanna fuck up this girls future or make her have a bad descion that she regrets so I am leaving it open to her. Whatever she comes back in a month she is still with this dude no matter what I am getting her back as a friend at least (imean hell I am living with her sister)

Aside from that I am wanting to date again now so I am going out not really spitting game just meeting girls. Dude I gotta get more aggressive because I keep getting pawned off on the fat friend I mean I am really not turning on the charm at all but yo TAKE THE HINT. I was chillin with my boy while he was spitting game at this girl he liked shit was great till her friend came in and was like HEY REMEMBER ME!? I was like NO WHO ARE YO!? She was like S.Love I was at your show last week with this girl!!! blah blah blah blah... Oh yea... I turn and walk away...

She follows grabs my arm starts talking to me again THIS BITCH IS TINY AND FAT FACE LIKE A PUMKIN COCKEYED. My roomate see's this (she is a 5'7 110lbs PR hot hot hot) grabs my arm and is like I need to speak to you over here. Thank god! She was like HOW YOU GONNA LET THAT FAT CHICK TALK TO YOU!? WE GOT APPEARANCES TO HOLD UP! WE ONLY DATE PRETTY PEOPLE REMEMBER! I am like yo you better step off I know the deal I am getting ambushed..

Its been like this for the last 2 weeks everyshow I play every party I go these ugly broads coming up trying to spit game on your man here...not a fan...Is this a streak or should I jsut start spitting hardcore game on the hot ones instead of sitting back waiting for shit to come to me...

Wow this turned into a rant...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Apparently I am a magnet for fat cock eyed women...

AND! My boy told me that the hot girl he was talking to last night when the fat bitch ambushed me like the Vietcong's sister I guess wants to meet me. In my travels hot girls have ugly sisters so the cycle is boutta start over again tonight...

Guest R@ndomH3ro

I aint reading that shit I am just going to go ahead and say it......

NOT METAL

i'd go with the dude with the monies...if i was a girl and all...

/nohomo

Pretty much what I am planning on happening...sneak I know its not metal...

ps- i dont know if i could even respect a girl for letting her parents break us up. its like bitch, are you a free thinking woman? or am i dating a little girl? you have a brain, use it!

tell her to follow her heart and quit listening to the bullshit advice her parents are telling her.

hahaha, yea i seen the notebook. not sure if thats where the quote came from or not, i jacked it off of some girls myspace profile headline i believe.

shits dope though.

gets girls moist.

teaser/wonk saggin laer

some cockeyed dude was talking to me at school a while back.

i honestly at first didn't think he was talking to me. i saw him looking off to my side like he was looking at someone behind me. i feel awkward talking to cockeyed people because i tend to try to make eye-contact when i talk to people.

just kidding, id smash the fatties all day long if i was you.

I do not smash fatties...ever...I have standards if you aint above a 7.5 I aint touching you. Psalm Juan doesnt touch anything that is over 5'5 115lbs or redheads for one night stands...

some cockeyed dude was talking to me at school a while back.

i honestly at first didn't think he was talking to me. i saw him looking off to my side like he was looking at someone behind me. i feel awkward talking to cockeyed people because i tend to try to make eye-contact when i talk to people.

Dude I got a cockeyed bassist he makes me mad SOOOO FUCKING MAD but I cant look him in the face because it makes me feel uncomfortable...

My sister-in-law is fat with a lazy eye.

Dudes are always telling me they think she is hot.

I think it's because she has big boobies.

And wears shirts that showcase them like a platter of gold.

Either way.

Always when I talk to her, I don't know which eye to make contact with.

So I just alternate between the regular one and the one looking off into left field.

It still makes me uncomfortable.

I'm a magnet for all the weirdos in this lovely city:

40+ german/greek women

4ft under asian women

Coked up married not gay colombian women

African guys

Cheesy Cool Water wearing dudes

Strange short men

Salvadorian dudes from the bx

Young dudes, Hood dudes

Taxi Drivers in need of green cards

And this is all this year

Ackkkk I don't even want to think about it, I fucking hate being hit on

And god the conversations that go on

Trick is to hit on women without them knowing it...slide into a convo dats how jew doos it...

I spit game that works all the time I jsut been too lazy last couple months.