hanging onto a bitch that isnt for me

papa_dukes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dude. I'm kind of in the same situation. I like her, but don't really talk to her or have anything in common with her, but we still hang (in silence). But I still keep playing it like I really like her and I'm keen. I don't say I love her, cos I don't get down like that regardless. Let's start a band.

You just have to do the 'cowboy' where you are banging her doggy style (since you care nothing for her, make sure it is up the bum) then call out some other girls name, them grab on and try to ride the bucking bull as long as you can!!

Mauler nailed it!

Props kid.

I always thought it was better than 'the Pat Cole' a move invented prior to 'the Donkey punch' where you are in her vaj in doggy position and then you jam your thumb up her bum causing her to try and jump around suddenly but before she does you elbow her to the back of the head.

Apparently the creator/namesake of this move used to execute it on the regular with his girl when they were going thru the standard 18 to 20 year old bullshit relationship (on again/off again week to week)

Both these cases I have presented for Channel Zero's pleasure are related to the topic of holding onto a girl that isn't for you, so if you plan on executing these moves, make sure you have a strong grip!!

average type lookin chick good in the face (ima try to get pix) lacks tittys and a nice big button lookin ass i stumble in that shit occansionally.....shes not getting dropped why drop her i figured? shes got all types of raving candies i might be rich bitch but dont catch it wrong i aint no raver haha