HARD WHITE TAKIN OVER IN 2007.

lessthanzero.

Well, there is something in that idea about harassing peoples pages. Here;s the thing.

We could just pick one profile at a time, and just harass them to the point of no return. Just to push it as far as possible. See if we can't drive them fucking nuts. No regular people.

They have to be real works of art like that emo girl who wrote suicide poetry or some some goth kid who wants to grow up to be a bat.

Wiggers are great targets and so are hippies and ravers. We should stick within these parametrs. The goal isn't nessesarily t get them to close up their

account, but to just push 'em over the edge. That would be fun. OK ready? GO!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HARD WHITE IS BACK

New "About Me":

Growing up in the north side of Detroit, hard white began a desire to want to rap. Eventually he decided to try it out, the early stuff sucked majorly. Off beat, weak rhymes, etc. But now Hard White has dropped all the bots that added him, and is ready. Previously I have 2400, all because of me adding people by hand. No ad bot, no one else helping. I added the wrong people a couple times and shit went sour. Now I'm back.

No more music on his page though.

That flyboys breezee cat is funny as fuck.... it's a white cat that drops the "n" in his track... I guess his one black friend told him it was col.... :lol: and why does he spell throne t-h-r-o-w-n....

This thread makes my night.... I hope its a long laster...

dude i feel for the guy...hes tryin to make music and fools hella dog him out..when it got out of hand was when stay bay wit it sent the link to this shit...thats shady...think about it you peeps are thinking of doggin suicidal emo kids and shit...man this is what makes virginia tech shit go down...its all a lil sad..

heres what needs to be done in order to start a successfull weapon of myspace destruction:

-first thing's first, change the name of this thread. somthing letting the 12 users know that this is legitimant in destroying cock suckers myspace's.

-wait and carefully chose myspace targets that truly deserve anal rapings. then call an all out attack on it.

-team work is key. comunication skills must be impeccable and all interactions with set targets must be immidiatly documented to the rest of the 12 oz myspace terrorist regime squad.

HARD WHITE IS BACK

New "About Me":

Growing up in the north side of Detroit, hard white began a desire to want to rap. Eventually he decided to try it out, the early stuff sucked majorly. Off beat, weak rhymes, etc. But now Hard White has dropped all the bots that added him, and is ready. Previously I have 2400, all because of me adding people by hand. No ad bot, no one else helping. I added the wrong people a couple times and shit went sour. Now I'm back.

No more music on his page though.

link??

and if that's true, that's one insecure self-conscious faggot. he basically repeated everything about himself that was said in this thread

dude i feel for the guy...hes tryin to make music and fools hella dog him out..when it got out of hand was when stay bay wit it sent the link to this shit...thats shady...think about it you peeps are thinking of doggin suicidal emo kids and shit...man this is what makes virginia tech shit go down...its all a lil sad..

LISTEN PUSSY. YOU NEED TO BUCK UP AND BE A MAN.

Archived