HARD WHITE TAKIN OVER IN 2007.

lessthanzero.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"wwhhyyyyyyy!!!!?????"

hahahahahaha, that shit is soooooo horrible, its hilarious.

thi piano....

the flow

the lyrics

the LOOK

the amazing smooooothness of everything...

"WWWHHYYYYYY!!???" :haha:

i bet when they added in the echo effect and his boy barfed up that horrible "wwhhyyy!?" they were all like... "aaawwwwww sshiiiieeet das it bbooyyeeeeeee!!! we done gots it down, and all it took was 37 takes! money son, hard white 2007 ya hurrdd!!!????"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and even funnier is that some random girl left him a comment jockin him on one of his dumb ass flicks, and then his chick is all "bitch below me...you're fat. he's my boy toy. get outta here."

he scored a real hot one.... :rolleyes:

l_1fc9747542ed4b747bdb8e719aa2f3f1.jpg

l_33db6a74b42497b6d2a8cefe803be781.jpg

hard whites "dime peice" in the middle... :lol:

l_7c1696b67ea97ec31650662e8bd6f33d.jpg

this shit is so funny, i cant believe its real.

omg.. it doesnt end!

hard white lefter her this comment back

"you give good brain like u went to a good school."

That has got to be fake dude. How the fuck could you possibly suck so bad? Some 8 year old emo kids from Wyoming could probably throw down freestyles that sound more on beat than that. Whats up with the beats? Sounds like a fucking techno beat or something that should be in the beginning of Super Mario. Those lyrics don't even contain any understandable flow of thoughts or make any sense at all, hahahaha. Go back to English class and learn how to properly convey thoughts through the use of words, and get rid of that bobblehead midget ho that you fuck.

Archived