One Year Contract

T4M*

Has Anybody heard of Electrogroove Records? I got an email from saying. . . .

Hello - We heard your music.We are prepared to offer you a one year non exclusive contract, where we will distribute your music to beatport and coming in the next few months itunes, Rhapsody,Napster and walmart online.If you are interested then send us an email along with your legal name.Thanks

I havent searched them up or anything yet cus im running out of time, gotz to go to work.

Should I do it or what? I dont know whether this is a scam or not.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

They are going to run you for money son...

You can set all that shit up yourself with Itunes and all of those you dumbass. If you let them do it you're going to pay a percentage to Itunes then another percentage to these dudes plus prolly a monthly fee...

Dont be stupid about selling your music. If someone comes to you they are always looking to make money off of you or put you in debt. I have been taken advatage of in many ways with this type of shit. Dont trust anybody. If you are trying to sell some trance or techno-gayness go sit in front of your frootyloops and try to push your face through the keyboard because your music and talent is weak you sally jesse rapheael mother fucker...

Love, Psalm Juan

aka TalentlessTechnoHackHaterOner...(or T.T.DoubleH.O my muh fuckin got damn jew just got knock't da fug out...

This is what they are saying . . . .

"With the Internet now being a viable source for obtaining music, we see this as a platform to promote the growing number of producers in this genre.

Our goal is not just limited to releasing digital releases, but also to promote our artists worldwide. If you would like to get your tracks published with Electrogroove Records please get in touch with us by sending an email and we shall decide the potential of publishing your work with our record label."

You're a fucking idiot so I say do it...I guess you missed my first post when I basically said that if you're not an idiot you can find out how to do these things yourself so you dont get taken advantage of but since you are retarded between your ears lies a barren dustbowl that could rival the catastrophic happenings of the american and canadian prairie lands in the 1930's I full support you going along with such things...

Never did say that I was going to do it or not. That was the message I got back from them. Honestly, Im not looking foward to some record Label publishing the shit I do. I wanted feedback on the idea.. Ive Being Djing For 4 years and now im getting notice. Now that I got info, im going to stick Unsinged. Your right about how easy it is for me opening accounts with itunes, SNOCAP, etc. The only good thing about this record is that they do all this shit for ya. Thats just being Lazy.

This record Label is not a scam, its just their way of business. They try to find a way to get more money from the employee's work. I rather make all the money myself and not pay anybody. Besides, Its not like im making My own beats. Im just your Average Club Dj that does a lot of remixing , mixing, and posting music from the UK.

hahaha dude you are not bright. I have been in the game fulltime since 2001. I have seen shit like this they send shit out to everyone they can find on myspace or registered on whatever site so they can find people to do this shit for and take a cut of your money. Its retarded...

ABC is correct on that whole deal I have seen many bands get dragged under that shit. Now a days its better to invest in your own studio do all that shit yourself meaning recording cd duplication promotion booking selling do it yourself learn the biz then take advantage of other musicians...Music industry is a grimey ass business made to take advantage of stupid people, be it consumers or musicians...

To get this out of the way, I'm not Joining this label. I asked them about how money works and whether I have to pay for anything. Here is the last message I received. . .

"There is no fee at all. We do not work like that. We basically sell your music on Beatport and Beats digital, do promotion for you and we give you 60% of the income. If you want to look at the contract email me your legal name. Thanks "

WHAT?! hahahahahahahaha 60% IS ALL YOU GET?! Dude that is some buuuuulllllshit! You know what they do? They set up an account for you is all then they just sit back and collect that 40% to themselve for the rest of eternity on your shit what do they do to promote you? Put you on a myspace page?! haahaha fuck that bullshit...

God I need to get a scam like this going...

:lol: Yeah, they can go screw them selves. I got a tonz of remixes and they were gona make alot of money off me! bastards.

Another thing. Just because I play Trance/Techno/Hardhouse dont mean Im a fuken fruitloop. I remixes rap songs/oldskool/hip-hop as well

I mentioned this a long time ago. . .

Yeah I like Trance Music ^_^ It is neat! Im not those people that are all into it though, being all dreamy and shit. If it sounds good, then i passes my test.

Ferry Corsten, Darude, others like Sandra Collings, D:Fuse etc.

Here are some ive done in the pass.

http://www.fileden.com/files/11349/02%20Track%202.mp3

http://www.fileden.com/files/11349/23%20Hell%20yeah%20U%20rhino.mp3

http://www.fileden.com/files/11349/24%20too%20old%20for%20me.mp3

and thats all you getting.