Tell me something about yourself...

CACashRefund

Guest R@ndomH3ro

1. I have anxiety also seeking...thanks war.

2. I really humble about myself...sometimes so humble that people think I am kind of a introvert...but they are surprised when they really get to know me.

3. I am a really big nerd

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, that sounds idiotic VBD......but funny!!

And dailycrunch, you can't tell me that being on here and reading how Mero has clowned some people hasn't made you actually laugh!?

If you can't laugh, I feel sorry for you man.

You don't get it. no one has ever accused me of not having a sense of humour. i just don't go "HAHAHAHAHAHA" when i find something funny

I don't lol, ever. I chuckle at most. i was thinking about this the other day and realised i couldn't think of anyone else like this and how the only people who are are characters in films/

you sound like my brother

he didnt laugh once whilst watching the melburn comedy festival

i felt like punching him in the face

You don't get it. no one has ever accused me of not having a sense of humour. i just don't go "HAHAHAHAHAHA" when i find something funny
Yeah, well, umm.............

..........I got nothing then.:o

Even though I only snicker at most things people piss themselves at, I kinda understand, but in instances such as the Singstar one, I was nearly pissing my pants laughing from hearing myself, but it primarily was from embarrassment at the other people who were with me pissing themselves at how stupidly ridiculous I sounded. But I took more pleasure from being able to make people laugh so hard than from my cranking score.

Maybe you need some sick herbs or somehting to get the laughs flowing.

What is with all us anxious fuckers on this board? Seriously?

Does anyone know about this drug I am meant to take? The doc said I could get a rash from it, and that scares the fuck out of me. Do you take anything Sneak??

could cause drowsiness, headaches, double vision and a whole bunch of other things

and it might cause ataxia, in laymans turns, wobbliness

i was talking about this with my dad, he's on it and nothings happened to him

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Do you take anything Sneak??

Nothing, I had to go see a therapist for awhile after coming home.

They wanted to give me medication but I think medicine is a cop out.

Plus if you really look at it the medication doesn't take your anxiety away...it's still there, just kind of puts a cap on it so you can maybe deal with it.

I just deal with it and meditate....I also run, running helps me clear my head.

1.I have a problem with collecting wierd shit. I don't need it but I don't want to get rid of it.

Stuff like bottle caps,pencils, old spark plugs, and i have some shrink wrapped cookies from a bakery that i have had for about 3 years.

2.Sometimes when i'm bored at night I turn all the lights off and make those little shadow figures with a flashlight.

3.I am a compulsive toothpick chewer. I usually go through about 30 a day.

Sometimes i walk into all the resturants on one street just so I can steal all thier toothpicks. The mint ones are my favorite but I also like these ones made by a company called Stim-u-dent.

you're weird.

mauler, never heard of it. did some googling... seems to be used alot more for bipolar stuff than straight anxiety, although since it's acting basically as a mood stablizer, i assume it should work. side effects seemed mild, with rash being the most frequent. things like that usually go away after your body adjusts, and can be treated with an antihistimine (benadryl) in the meantime.

go for it.

I used to take pills for anxiety, until I realized how much I hate those prescription peddling pricks.

I am by far my own worst enemy. Sometimes I almost convince myself to ditch wifey, just because I'm to lazy to take a shower at that moment. Dumb shit like that.

I smoke way to much piff.

Yeah, I read on some page that the rash COULD KILL YOU!!!!

Damn, I dunno if I want to take this, like Sneak said, I also think meds are a cop out in some cases, but fuck, I don't think I am bipolar, as I haven't had as much coke as Van Damme.

Like when they wanted me to take anti depressants before, they fucken gave me the shits, so I got the hell off them as quick as possible.

The Alice in Wonderland side effects sounded cool though, maybe I could flog a few of these off to some crackheads or something?

Would be better if it was all in the same spot.

or better yet you could have given her a Cleveland Steamer!!:lol:

OK, another thing about me was that I never lost a running (100m thru 400m) race in school.

Another thing is that I like to self medicate......with alcohol from time to time.

1. Instead of having hangovers, I have anxiety attacks, which makes me drink more just so I don't feel the anxiety.

2. I always procrastinate and wait for the last minute to get things done. I also think I work a lot better like that...under pressure. Yet, I hate feeling that I'm being pressured to do something.

3. I have anemia, caused by an iron deficiency. It makes me extremely tired and lazy. I should take iron pills, but I don't. I don't like taking pills all the time, unless of course they are vicodins or muscle relaxers.

4. I'm very afraid of mice/rats, just seeing them makes me naseous.

5. I'm into reading about magic, spells, santeria, voo doo, etc. I like going to thrift stores and digging through the books and finding weird/random books. I'm also into collecting old anti-black memorobilia.

-I HATE being alone, even if it's just out shopping. It makes me extremely depressed, but I front like I don't mind..

-I'm a snob about skincare products and makeup.

-I enjoy reading about anything related to psychology

-I'm probably the most passive person I know

-I had such a bad anxiety attack last week I honestly thought I was going to die.

-Everything I eat makes me sick.

I like to go drunk on flights, makes'em go by faster.

Counting half-/step-siblings I am a brother to 9 people.

I have never broken a single bone in my body and never had a tooth cavity.

I haven't been to the dentist in like 4 or 5 years.

Grew up with ONE tv channel, no vcr and no videogames.

First drink at age 12.

Had my first piece of ass at age 14.

First weed also at age 14.

I have worked as a dishwasher in 5 different places in 3 different countries.

I make music.

I got kicked out of school at one point because I flunked the same math class 3 semesters in a row.

My IQ is so high it's scary.

Recieved my first cerial asswhooping at age 7, (stomped, kicked in the face and shit) by two brothers who are now in jail for attempted murder, among other things.

There are 2 lesbians in my family.

I have a crooked nose.

I once got attacked by a swan.

I used to steal toys and sell them as a kid, mainly toy guns.

Once I'm drunk I like to snatch other people's drinks (fresh from the bar). Personal record is 12 or 13 drinks at the same club on the same night.

My oldest sister is a brainwashed Jesusfreak living with some cult in Reno. My youngest sister is a indierock-celeb in London.

I come from somewhere else.

I know signlanguage and used to teach the basics to def kids with cochlear-hearing implants.

Besides signlanguage I speak 3 other languages.

Cats like me.

I once sneezed while eating a carrot and a little piece of it got stuck somwhere inside my nose, I didn't notice until days later when it started to rot and for like a week everything smelled and tasted like bad veggies.

Used to be big on comics, kung fu flicks and Japanese animation.

I'm tired from writing all this shit...

Word. Nothing is fun for me if I don't have someone to share it with. Photography, graffiti, playing music. It isn't fun unless someone else is enjoying it with me. I really wish I could be content flying solo like so many of you.
I am the same.

I need to share thigs with people to get enjoyment from them. The only thing I get satisfaction from alone is certain videogames (GTA for example) where you can immerse yourself in a virtual world for a while.

However I like nothign more than multiplayer games where there is some competition. I thrive on competition for some reason. A thing to note is I used to play video games 16 hours a day in my youth, and never put on any weight.

I was almost born in israel and I am bitter that Im wasnt.

Im jewish (duh).

I like things i cant have and dont like them when i have them.

I hate girls so much that I would swear them off if I didnt like them so much.

I love to spoil my girlfriends.

Happy people make me happy.

I have great dental hygene but have had more cavities then I can remember.

My favorite food is sloppy joes.

I drink 1-3 frappachinos a day. It eats a chunk of my paycheck.

I used to drink 8-12 shots of expresso when I was working as a barrista.

I can fall asleep anywhere.

When smart people knowingly make bad desisions it kills me.

Talented people throwing away thier lives is my pet peeve.

I love white chocolate.

I have been drinking wine since I was 8.

I got stabbed/slashed (not bad) when I was 10. I never told my parents because he was my friend and I knew he did it because he was on drugs. That's the reason I have never done drugs.

My goal in life is to be comfortable.