Vinnie Paz

Cory Feldman

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

smash you in the face multi's...thats my steez

Yo I'm God incarnate, from the grimiest back blocks

Pazienza lyrical equivalent of sasquatch

low shit, baggy nautica with the gatt cocked

you ho shit, tight jeans, pink with the tank top

you make the kind of rap music that fags watch

I make the kind of rap music that stab cops

Honestly you think JMT compares to ICP in any way? Them ICP cats aren't hip hop or rap, they're like the Kotton Mouth Kings, on some weird shit. If Vin writes a verse and leaves out politics and religion his shit is def going to be more hard than 90% of the "gangster" rappers, and if hes talking about guns atleast he's using multi's and shit unlike them. One of the only mainstream dudes out right now who got good rhyme schemes is Jadakiss and maybe a few others, but he probably pays for most of his shit.

boogie I have noticed over my time here that you have an undying hatred for JMT.

may I ask, who do you think are good hiphop acts in your opinion? and are you an MC yourself? because most people that talk shit can't even write a good 2 bars, or listen to really homo shit like Sage Francis or Big Tymers.

just wondering where your opinion comes from

yeah. for some reason i tend to find these jedi mind tricks threads and i cant help but ripping on them. my hip hop collection ranges from lootpack, virtuoso and black emperor to mop and dipset. i spent many years immersed in hip hop before finally throwing in the towel so i definitely know a good emcee from a bad one even though i couldnt write a rhyme to save my life.

im definitely not going to pretend like i know a lot about jedi mind tricks or have sat down and dissected what they are doing. what i have done is gotten a few singles, listened to them and never picked them up again. in my opinion its nothing special and some of what i have heard has been straight garbage. definitely nothing to warrant the shine these goofballs get from people.

Well everything you listed I fuck with, minus Virt. Vinny has been going downhill but the guest spots and Stoupe keep me interested. As far as good JMT songs, Muerte - Blood Runs Cold - I against I - Heavenly Divine - Speech Cobras ft. Mr Lif - The Deerhunter ft Chief Kamachi...those songs are fucking nasty as hell. When I speak of JMT I am pretty much referring to their album Violent By Design because that has always been JMT to me, their other stuff I don't fuck with as much. Out of that whole camp as far as being an MC goes Reef the Lost Cauze is dope you should check him, and the Outerspace album isn't too bad either dudes got real nice lyrics.

I don't really listen to much else new shit I'm usually listening to all the good old shit like The Roots - Things Fall Apart or Wu or Gangstarr, shit like that. I'll throw some Dipset or Jada into the mix.

I'd rather hear Vinny than Young Jeezy or some shit though.

"Beat a faggot till he aint gay no more" is better than "CH CH CHyea nigga sellin dat coke yo"

BLASPHEMY MY NIGGA.

JEEZY LIKE TO DRINK

JEEZY LIKE TO SMOKE

JEEZY LIKE TO MIX ARM N HAMMER WIT DA COKE

HAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!

BUT YO, A WHITE MUSLIM? I THINK I HEARD ONE JOINT WITH THIS DUDE ON IT AND HE'S ON SOME JAIL MUSLIM SHIT, AND HE'S WHITE. SO THAT AUTOMATICALLY MAKES THIS NIGGA A FUCKING LAME IN MY BOOK.

BLASPHEMY MY NIGGA.

JEEZY LIKE TO DRINK

JEEZY LIKE TO SMOKE

JEEZY LIKE TO MIX ARM N HAMMER WIT DA COKE

HAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!

BUT YO, A WHITE MUSLIM? I THINK I HEARD ONE JOINT WITH THIS DUDE ON IT AND HE'S ON SOME JAIL MUSLIM SHIT, AND HE'S WHITE. SO THAT AUTOMATICALLY MAKES THIS NIGGA A FUCKING LAME IN MY BOOK.

white people need a "great white hope" in any sport or music genre

dominated by another race. that's why all these white people worship and go crazy over vinnie paz, aesop rock, cage, and necro, even though they're not saying much more than the black rappers that they make fun of.

I don't know how I feel about this dude, honestly. I like some of the punchlines, but all this shit about religion and politics really has no place in rap. I just don't want to hear it. Thats why dipset is hot, why Jay Z is better than Nas, and why I shuddered when Jadakiss dropped "Why?"

And if you're not feeling the white-jail-muslim thing, I don't recommend you ever coming to Philadelphia.