Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cory Feldman

Vinnie Paz

is a good rapper, even if hes homophobic, but im not even the least PC. so fuck it.

"Shells hit you and the fag you share a cell with."

"You like to chill and hold hands with faggots"

"you like to sleep with guys, you a gay maggot, listen'n to B2K faggot."

shit makes me laugh every time.

"I symbolized the savages, while you support gay marriages."

I guess the appeal is mostly based on the fact that this shit is really good and really offensive. A Lot of his opinions are pretty valid. (beside the homophobia, but thats what makes me laugh) But all i really give a fuck about is metal.

If you serve god for money than you serve the devil..

oldschool_jmt_550.jpg

jedi_mind_tricks_6.jpg

not a fan.. you heard one of his songs you pretty much heard them all.. like the beats on his albums thou'

He wasn't the same black sounding Muslim homophobe when he rapping about galaxies on his early albums. I like Jedi Minds music somewhat, but I'm not confused about how they changed to fit a certain appearance. Nor am I confused they stole Wu style tracks back in the day, and now have the money to pay broke Wu rappers to appear on their albums to legitimize the biting...

jedi_mind_tricks_6.jpg

I thought muslim and alcohol didnt mix?

Guess I can add that to the reasons I hate this tool. I cant wait till it comes out that he's on the Down Low.

it seems the fatter he gets, the more "cookie-monster"-like his voice becomes. maybe he's got alot of fat in his throat.

He's always been a good rapper. His style changed, but if your style doesnt change somewhat, youre going to get played out.

he was dope on Violent by Design, his new shit aint as good, Stoupe still delivering the ill beats tho

my boy met vinny paz (boxer) at foxwoods...dude was finger banging some groupie on the dance floor at bbking, then caught dome from her in vip and at this point insisted that my boy finger her now, as he kept shouting "your my fuckin boy" and proceeded to punch him in the chest...this was the first time my boy ever met or seen vpaz, dude was fucked up, he is most defiantly the man

napoleon_bonaparte.jpg

some of it is funny, but after awhile seems a bit stressed out. chill out and realize not everyone has an agenda against you, no matter who they are.

and to anyone thats ever met paz, knows hes actaully humble.

I ain't really like the new album all that much. On AOTP 2, the Vinny/R.A album and the next JMT album he better come correct or I gotta stop fuckin with it.

stoupe.

him and the guest spots are the only real reason to listen to one of their albums.

Paz is not a good rapper, he is mediocre and helped tremendously by the tracks he rhymes over.

I'd rather hear Vinny than Young Jeezy or some shit though.

"Beat a faggot till he aint gay no more" is better than "CH CH CHyea nigga sellin dat coke yo"

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now