so im at my brothers house right now..

iloveboxcars

well it's actually my parents house, my brother happens to live in it too.. what a coincidence

right? anyway - im using his computer because we are currently installing some business

grade ethernet connection shit at my place and i needed my intronet fix. i get hit up by this

dude and i need to write down the information on where to go to handle some shit so i look

through this dudes drawers. this fool has a black book, a pilot with electrical tape around the

top and a bunch of other shit. i dont talk to my family much, we were never close, but this

shit is nuts. i mean, he has always known i do this shit but never asked me about it. my

parents know as well but like to pretend i dont. every time i'm going out of town for graffiti

and i tell my mom she gasps like its some ridiculous shit she never heard of before.

to tell you the truth i'd rather he just not fuck around with this shit and do something

positive with his life.

so to make this thread somewhat relevant, what would you do if you found out one of

your siblings was getting into this shit? personally i am torn. i want to tell him to stop, but

at the same time i want to be like "you gotta curve that shit a little more on the bottom

so you can really make that letter pop.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my brother is a complete idiot...dude fights like twice a weekend..gets loaded then calls out his babys mom for being alchoholic...and then acts like a dick when i get pissed he calls from the ER at 4 in the morning....sucks having a brother who is super out of hand...any one know how to handle shit like that...o yeah he is stubborn as a mule

my brother is a complete idiot...dude fights like twice a weekend..gets loaded then calls out his babys mom for being alchoholic...and then acts like a dick when i get pissed he calls from the ER at 4 in the morning....sucks having a brother who is super out of hand...any one know how to handle shit like that...o yeah he is stubborn as a mule

You sound a lot like my brother talking about me