math

HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I got this in an email with a bunch of similar stuff, but this was by far the funniest one. The second funniest one was a similar problem, it said "Find X", and the kid had drawn an arrow pointing to the X in the diagram and wrote "There it is".

crazy how emails get around. the batman one and the elephant one were funny to.

when it came to tests where i knew the teacher was going to pass me regardless I used to draw mad pictures about whatever random shit a certain word in the question sparked.

I also got my AP American History exam nullified by the state board in highschool because I wrote one of the essays solely about how my teacher was a cunt and how the word cunt was completely justified in this usage.

I then also drew a bunch of dicks on the pictures of slaves on their knees that was some kind of picture question we had to interpret.

Still nothing as witty as that elephant in the way and here's X shit.

Man I'm kicking myself in the ass over this math shit. I just flunked college alg, I drove to school and everything, sat in my car for 5 minutes, decided I didn't want to get wet walking across the parking lot / I shouldve looked at my book over break and left to go buy pants. weee/ summer school here I come, I dont even want to know much cash I just wasted.