Hahah, this fraud!!

Mauler5150

Well I have some funny storys about this guy, whose Myspace I stumbled across.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=44462898

I met this guy while walking the street one night in the city, when he approached me and a friend of mine looking to score some herb. I told him, we had none at the moment and I'd get back to him. But anyway, I saw him out again and was with a mate of mine who was a pretty decent muso. I introduce them and a couple of weeks later he calls my mate asking for an audtion. I go along with him, listen to his salespitch and have a hint of suspicion as to why he is living in this big house, with a new Bmw, with no job, and I have never heard of this guy.

Anyway, my mate starts going around there daily, all the while recording hours upon hours of music with the promise that Room 22 productions will look after him (22 was the address of the house he was renting, and the room referred to the studio setup there). Anyway, this continued for a while, and as I was onto him, I was never welcomed back there.

This guy ended up scamming all the people who frequented Rm 22, and got a shitload of music (vocals/intrumental tracks/etc) off of alot of people. He then disappeared without a trace, and now lives in the states again.

All I can say, is if you have contact with the joke of a person/conartist known as Bzaro, just do the world a favour and punch him in the head, take his wallet/rings/kicks/whatever and don't forget to lay a boot or 2 into him while he cowers like the pathetic piece of shit he is.

Anyway, anyone on here know him, or any other conartists like him??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah, no doubt. We were just minding our business, when we passed this Beemer and were checking it out (as we hadn't seen a wagon model like that before) and then he pestered us.

Total fucking clown he is. You should have heard him preach about Jesus, right before smoking a bucket!!! hahaha

Well I have some funny storys about this guy, whose Myspace I stumbled across.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=44462898

I met this guy while walking the street one night in the city, when he approached me and a friend of mine looking to score some herb. I told him, we had none at the moment and I'd get back to him. But anyway, I saw him out again and was with a mate of mine who was a pretty decent muso. I introduce them and a couple of weeks later he calls my mate asking for an audtion. I go along with him, listen to his salespitch and have a hint of suspicion as to why he is living in this big house, with a new Bmw, with no job, and I have never heard of this guy.

Anyway, my mate starts going around there daily, all the while recording hours upon hours of music with the promise that Room 22 productions will look after him (22 was the address of the house he was renting, and the room referred to the studio setup there). Anyway, this continued for a while, and as I was onto him, I was never welcomed back there.

This guy ended up scamming all the people who frequented Rm 22, and got a shitload of music (vocals/intrumental tracks/etc) off of alot of people. He then disappeared without a trace, and now lives in the states again.

All I can say, is if you have contact with the joke of a person/conartist known as Bzaro, just do the world a favour and punch him in the head, take his wallet/rings/kicks/whatever and don't forget to lay a boot or 2 into him while he cowers like the pathetic piece of shit he is.

Anyway, anyone on here know him, or any other conartists like him??

did he charge your friend for recording the shit or are you saying he was trying to steal their songs?

Reh Dogg?

Dude Mauler informed me all the way from Futureland that Reh Dogg is from my state. Actually like 10 min away from me. I am pretty much gonna call up and see if I can record with him. How funny would that shit be to meet the man the myth the legend!

He actually had the studio setup in his house he was renting.

He got my mate over to 'audition' and he layed down a few basslines then drummed over the drum machine track with a way better beat.

Don't think any contract was signed, just a promise made through a haze of green smoke. My friend was naive and young and learnt about hustlers. I was onto him from the get go.

And yeah, Bzaro is a crap rap name.

Some1, you definitely have to meet up with Rehdogg, and post the pics on here.