Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cellphone

cat scratch fever

so today there was this family of cats in a peterbilt we were workin on... we didnt know they were in there till a co-worker started up the truck and the fan got the best of em...

catscratchfever3vc3.jpg

catscratchfeverhe3.jpg

catscratchfever2bi0.jpg

HAHAH

Why you blaming this dude? They didn't know it was there!

I've heard lots of stories about dead cats in trucks.

That's gross and everything, but whatever, I've been playing God of War 2 all day so it would take a lot of blood to gross me out.

if i could multiquote right now id quote post#10....followed by post #6 and change the word YOU in post#6 to the word HE.

wow are you people serious? thats common in the north, cat/animals crawl up in the manifold to catch some sleep for the night and get a surprise in the morning. lay off the kid

that guy looks so happy in the first picture. why? i ran over a possum yesterday on the ride home from work. i swerved, but i felt a bump. i drove back and he was laying in the road dead. i felt so bad. rip buddy, i didn't mean it =(

If you squint your eyes the guy in the first picture sorta looks like the dude from 3's company

hmmm....

still looks like a douchebag to me.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now