so apparently mexicans are taking over my tush

nikonnn

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: so apparently mexicans are taking over my town

so apparently the mexicans are taking over the area around my highschool. yesterday some dude got his skull cracked by these fucking rats becuase he owed them drug money. they had to medi-vac the dude to a hospital. and now they are looking for my boy because he owes them 200 bucks, i was with him and he got pulled outta class and came back and said they these mexican kids cousins were cruisin around in a car with guns looking for him. shit is fucked up. get the fuck out the country you pieces of shit.

fighting-terrorism-since-1492.jpg

hey I am pretty sure you are always welcome back in europe.

THATS WHAT YOUR DUMB HOMIES GET FUCKIN OFF SOMEONES MONEY...THESE DUDES WERE COOL ENOUGH WHEN THEY WERE HOOKIN UP DOPE...YOUR A DUMB FUCK REDNECK AND THIS IS COMING FROM A WHITEBOY...ps TRY TO PULL A MEXICAN GIRL THEY ARE CALIENTE

so apparently the mexicans are taking over the area around my highschool. yesterday some dude got his skull cracked by these fucking rats becuase he owed them drug money. they had to medi-vac the dude to a hospital. and now they are looking for my boy because he owes them 200 bucks, i was with him and he got pulled outta class and came back and said they these mexican kids cousins were cruisin around in a car with guns looking for him. shit is fucked up. get the fuck out the country you pieces of shit.

you are a fucking idiot, what do you expect when you owe $200?

isn't there a minutemen forum for you to go to? you fucking redneck.

Also, if you live anywhere in the southwestern United States... You're living in occupied Mexico. So really it's their home more than it is yours. If you have a problem with that then maybe you should just go back to wherever it is that your ancestors were from before they came to the "melting pot" of America. Jackass.

Yo, fuck Mexicans. They're the reason I hate California.

Not that I've ever been there, but, shit, everytime I watch a TV show or a movie that takes place in California or Texas or wherever, all I hear and see is Mexicans.

Fuck their music, fuck their moustaches, and fuck their sombreros and that stupid instrument they're always playing.

She's a mutt, she cant be classified as "Mexican". That's giving their race way too much credit...no single country could have possibly produced the amazingness that is Jessica Alba

what is up with this place lately? the racism has gone from tongue in cheek to straight bigotry. get that garbage out of here you dumb shits.

p.s. - your boy owes someone money....ive met plenty of white kids who would have yanked him out of a car over $200 as well. maybe if you guys stopped running with suckers you wouldnt have to come on here with such retarded problems.

Mexicans like to play music real early in the morning.

Real loud.

Real annoying.

Tejano.

What a bunch of shit.

Other than that, I like having them as neighbors.

Because I know for a fact that I can do whatever I want, and they will never call the complex managers on me.

Plus, I know that when I run out of beer, they are always more than happy to share with me.

Burritos never go out of style.

Jarritos sodas kill everything else.

BUMP la familia!

Archived