DAMN B.

DA KID MERO

They have clinics around here where people can go and get free care. Here in Massachusetts. Psychiatric care.

I can't speak for psychiatric clinics. But as far as free clinics go where I'm from you could be dieing and they'd still give you an appointment for 4-6 months later.

And Meroe don't need no shrink. He's just nocturnal like alot of us.:lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, and when you're nocturnal and you need to be not nocturnal, you need drugs.

I've gotten treated at a pysch clinic and so has a friend, I got appointments but didn't get along with the quack in the end, my buddy had a real good psychologist but she got fired.

NYC, I dunno man, now that I think about it, it might be a little overcrowded in those wards.

Damn this thread reminds me I need to go and visit my doc soon.

But yeah, I'm feeling you on the sleeping thing /nohomo

The reason I ain't sleeping till the AM hours these days is because is it motherfucking 42'C in the days and only getting down to low 30's at night. With no AC it is a fuck to sleep and shit.

The beach was great today though. Saw 2 pairs of nice unfetted D cups. Good shit.

I was awake for the first full 3 days of my holiday/vacation. Once I eventually went to sleep it seemed to repair my sleeping pattern. Now it's better than it has been in months. I was getting an average of 4 hours sleep a night for a while. Shit was wearing thin.

I think what I'm saying is maybe try stay up for as long as possible, throw in a few hectic parties if you have to. Then crash out, wake up and reset your shit.

i wild out with nyquil at like 9 and conk out at about 11 most nights...rockin something on paper usually gets me tired enough to pass out right after too.....i start thinking about mad shit when i go to bed and toss and turn forever....i have to wake up at 7 every morning or else im in serious trouble though but otherwise i'd sleep till about 2 every day....

Here is my program for getting on schedule. I went from 6 am - 5 pm to 12:30/1:00 am - 10:00 am.

Start this on a Friday. Make sure you wake up early that Friday so you would feel slightly tired all day.

Then go out and smoke atleast 5 or 6 huge blunts within a couple hours and get drunk. Around 11 or 12 go out and get a nice big meal where you will feel madd stuffed after, then go home. When you get home you will be burnt out from all the blunts and being tired all day, plus a little drunk and full, so laying down and assing out will feel totally good. Then set your alarm for the next day.

Then just do this every day for a few days, not drinking just substituting it with extra weed. Works for me.

P.S I think "Sticks" are like the national pastime in Philly.