DAMN B.

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YO. GET A FUCKING JOB, DUDE. MOVING PASTE DOESN'T COUNT.

Seriously, go storm into Vice's offices and demand a spot writing for them already. What the fuck are you waiting for?

People haven't been telling you that you're funny enough to write for a living because they want to be nice to you. Get on your fucking hustle and do something with your talent, fam.

i usually have some serious sleeping problems as well..

I just drink benedryl when i can't sleep.

It knocks me right out, and as long as I get 8 hours I don't wake up feeling like a zombie.

8 hours fo' haggel gaggin'? the cumbers never sleeps, he widdel that wood more then yo' grand papy nahshamean?

if you was givin knowledge all night too son yo' jaw would be hurtin' enough to make you sleep.

.....(AND NOT FEEL LIKE A ILL DOPE FIEND AT MARCUS GARVEY PARK ON THE HOMO TERRACE VOMITING BLOOD AND DEATH).....

aahahahah....what? can you please fill me in on what a homo terrace is?

usually im with you 100% but youve pretty much lost me here. that doesnt stop it from being funny though.

aahahahah....what? can you please fill me in on what a homo terrace is?

usually im with you 100% but youve pretty much lost me here. that doesnt stop it from being funny though.

HAHA, THERES SOME SHIT IN MARCUS GARVEY PARK IN HARLEM THATS LIKE SOME OVERLOOK TYPE SHIT, I WAS UP THERE DOING COMMUNITY SERVICE A WHILE AGO AND I WAS LIKE "HOWCOME NOBODY WANTS TO GO CLEAN UP THERE? SHIT IS MAD QUIET AND I CAN GO UP THERE AND SMOKE NEWPORTS AND TALK ON THE PHONE WHILE YOU NIGGAS ARE IN THE BUSHES WAKING UP HOMELESS DOPE FIENDS THAT SMELL LIKE OXEN SHIT" PLUS I HAD ALREADY PICKED UP LIKE 21 PAIRS OF SHIT ENCRUSTED BRIEFS AND I WAS SICK OF IT...SO I WENT UP THERE AND SAW 4038947 USED CONDOMS ON THE FLOOR, A DOPE FIEND DRESSED LIKE RICHARD SIMMONS NODDING OFF NEXT TO ANOTHER GAY FIEND WHO WAS KISSING ON THE NIGGA. SHIT WAS DISGUSTING, I CAME DOWN IMMEDIATELY IN DISGUST AND ONE OF THE DUDES DOING CS WITH ME WAS LIKE "THERE BE MAD HOMO NIGGAS UP THERE FUCKING AND SHOOTING D" THAT REMINDED ME WHY I DONT FUCK WITH HARLEM LIKE THAT.

i'm weirded out on you not pulling homies name drop card dude.

WHO HS? OH HAHAHA, IF NIGGAS DROP A NAME AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHO IT IS THEN IT AINT REALLY A NAMEDROP TO ME. I HAVE NO IDEA WHO GREY IS MY DU. AT ALL AT ALL, IM ASSUMING THERES GOTTA BE MAAAAAAD NIGGAS WRITING "GREY" NO? SO YEAH, IF THE NIGGA WOULDA BEEN LIKE "JUELZ SANTANA USED TO CALL ME A PIECE OF SHIT...ETCETC" I WOULDA BEEN LIKE "CHILL! NAMEDROP!" BUT YEAH, I DONT KNOW, SOMEONE PUT ME ON TO WHO "GREY" IS PLEASE?

haha man you need to go to bed, what you need to do is start drinkin some codeine and pass the fuck out that shit works right. im on some crazy ass hydrocodone cough syrup and i seem to have this tendancy to over medicate with it....im gonna go to sleep now haha

fuck that youd have to drown yourself in syrup before u got anywhere.

Here is my program for getting on schedule. I went from 6 am - 5 pm to 12:30/1:00 am - 10:00 am.

Start this on a Friday. Make sure you wake up early that Friday so you would feel slightly tired all day.

Then go out and smoke atleast 5 or 6 huge blunts within a couple hours and get drunk. Around 11 or 12 go out and get a nice big meal where you will feel madd stuffed after, then go home. When you get home you will be burnt out from all the blunts and being tired all day, plus a little drunk and full, so laying down and assing out will feel totally good. Then set your alarm for the next day.

Then just do this every day for a few days, not drinking just substituting it with extra weed. Works for me.

P.S I think "Sticks" are like the national pastime in Philly.

this is the truest thing i heard on 12oz, i dunno what weed you get over there for 5 6 blunts but other than that

its cool man, we cant all be assholes all the time right? I'm stoked on you being new yorker and not giving a fuck about other peoples graffiti unless from the block.

:lol: THATS THE NY MENTALITY MY NIGGA...I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT GRAFFITI THAT I DONT SEE WITH MY OWN TWO EYES.

WHO HS? OH HAHAHA, IF NIGGAS DROP A NAME AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHO IT IS THEN IT AINT REALLY A NAMEDROP TO ME. I HAVE NO IDEA WHO GREY IS MY DU. AT ALL AT ALL, IM ASSUMING THERES GOTTA BE MAAAAAAD NIGGAS WRITING "GREY" NO? SO YEAH, IF THE NIGGA WOULDA BEEN LIKE "JUELZ SANTANA USED TO CALL ME A PIECE OF SHIT...ETCETC" I WOULDA BEEN LIKE "CHILL! NAMEDROP!" BUT YEAH, I DONT KNOW, SOMEONE PUT ME ON TO WHO "GREY" IS PLEASE?

u have 700 posts an about 43904380923 others on other accounts. the internet is your crew dawg. you probably love greys ass

u have 700 posts an about 43904380923 others on other accounts. the internet is your crew dawg. you probably love greys ass

FUCK YOU TALKING ABOUT NIGGA? ONLY REASON I EVER SWITCHED NAMES IS CUZ I LOST PASSWORDS AND SHIT, AND I NEVER PRETENDED TO BE SOMEONE ELSE YOU FUCKIN CLOWN. YOU MAD I DONT KNOW WHO YOUR IDOL IS? SUCK A FUCKIN DICK B. ITS BEEN A MINUTE SINCE SOME BITCH ASS NIGGA TRIED TO PULL A CARD ON ME THATS NOT EVEN PULLABLE. IF YOU DONT KNOW THE BACKGROUND ON ME ASK AROUND YOU FUCKIN HERB, AND IF YOU'RE IN THE 5 BOROS FEEL FREE TO COME TO TREMONT AND SOUTHERN BLVD, HIT ME ON THE BLEEP SO I CAN COME DOWN AND SLAP YOU DEAD IN THE MOUTH AND THROW YOU IN FRONT OF THE 40 BUS YOU FUCKIN STAN. NIGGAS BE HAVING FANS THEY DONT EVEN KNOW ABOUT ONLINE TRYIN TO HOLD THEM DOWN. EVEN WHEN ALL I SAID IS "I NEVER HEARD OF MONEY" YOU STILL GETTIN HYPE, YOU MAD I NEVER HEARD OF THE NIGGA YOU HAVE POSTERS OF? YOU'RE A MALE GROUPIE MY NIGGA. APPARENTLY YOU THE ONE THAT "LOVES GREYS ASS" ON SOME SUPER LITERAL SHIT, FAGGOT ASS NIGGA.

YO. GET A FUCKING JOB, DUDE. MOVING PASTE DOESN'T COUNT.

Seriously, go storm into Vice's offices and demand a spot writing for them already. What the fuck are you waiting for?

People haven't been telling you that you're funny enough to write for a living because they want to be nice to you. Get on your fucking hustle and do something with your talent, fam.

WHERES THE VICE OFFICE? SOMEONE ON HERE GOTTA KNOW SOMEBODY IN THAT BITCH THAT CAN PUT A NIGGA ON. I SHOULD BE REVIEWING RAP ALBUMS OR SOME SHIT B. LET ME CASH A FUCKIN CHECK!!!!!!! I HAVE NO CONNECTS TO THE ENTERTAINMENT WORLD B. I NEED AN AGENT OR SOME SHIT.