DAMN B.

DA KID MERO

YO I NEED SOME SHIT TO HELP ME WAKE UP EARLY (AND NOT FEEL LIKE A ILL DOPE FIEND AT MARCUS GARVEY PARK ON THE HOMO TERRACE VOMITING BLOOD AND DEATH). I BEEN WAKIN UP AT LIKE 4PM EVERYDAY ON SOME WELFARE SHIT. SHIT IS TRASH B, NOT TO MENTION I CANNOT FALL ASLEEP UNLESS I SMOKE A BLUNT RIGHT BEFORE BED, AND EVEN THEN I CANT FALL ASLEEP TILL LIKE 5AM ON SOME ANIMAL SHIT. I NEED TO START GETTIN IN THE HABIT OF WAKIN UP EARLY UNLESS SOMEBODY WANNA PUT ME ON TO A OVERNITE JOB...OR IF ANYBODY WANTS TO JUST PAY ME FOR LIVIN. THAT WOULD BE WASSUP...I JUST NEED TO GET ON SOME MORE HEALTHY SHIT OVERALL, NIGGAS GOT ANY SUGGESTIONS?? CAN I ALSO JUST SAY THAT IF DJ PREMIER GAVE ALL THE BEATS ON GROUP HOME'S "LIVIN PROOF" TO JAYZ OR SOME SHIT IT WOULDA BEEN A MUCH BETTER LOOK FOR HIM.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i used to have that problem... one day, grey told me that i was a piece of shit for sleeping in so late(i was going to bed at about 5 or 6 am and sleeping until about 6 or 7pm at night)... then he called and woke me up to go racking at like 10am. sleeping in late really fucks up your hustle, because most shops in metropolitan areas close at 8 or earlier. i WAS on drugs at the time, but yeah... waking up at 7pm thinking its 7am sucks. it especially sucks when you wake up and realize you only have one 80 left and the stores close in less than an hour and you need to make your loot, but you're freezing cold because the opiates have left your system and you're even colder because you're crashed out on a mattress in the TL and the heat is not working in the building so you had to use a space heater, and it's pouring rain outside and you know rain fucks up your game so you gotta umbrella your lizzy, but still...

here are some PGW pointers:

1.) stay up as long as you can. fuck 5 or 6 am... go until noon...then keep going. stay awake until about 9pm, you'll feel super shitty... but pass out. you might trick your body into rescheduling and waking up at a decent "normal human" hour.

2.) get a prescription for valium and adderal. take a valium at night and zonk out early. then wake up and rail some adderal and be on the game. drink with redbull.

3.) motivate yourself. make plans to meet a hot ass girl at like 11am, or wake up to go racking. make some money. the money will keep you waking up to add height to your stack of benjies.

4.) get a new outfit, and a crisp fade. give yourself something to look forward to. clean crisp appearance will put you in a better mood to rise and shine.

5.) realize how fucking pathetic it is to sleep in past noon when you're not dopesick.

YO I NEED SOME SHIT TO HELP ME WAKE UP EARLY (AND NOT FEEL LIKE A ILL DOPE FIEND AT MARCUS GARVEY PARK ON THE HOMO TERRACE VOMITING BLOOD AND DEATH). I BEEN WAKIN UP AT LIKE 4PM EVERYDAY ON SOME WELFARE SHIT. SHIT IS TRASH B, NOT TO MENTION I CANNOT FALL ASLEEP UNLESS I SMOKE A BLUNT RIGHT BEFORE BED, AND EVEN THEN I CANT FALL ASLEEP TILL LIKE 5AM ON SOME ANIMAL SHIT. I NEED TO START GETTIN IN THE HABIT OF WAKIN UP EARLY UNLESS SOMEBODY WANNA PUT ME ON TO A OVERNITE JOB...OR IF ANYBODY WANTS TO JUST PAY ME FOR LIVIN. THAT WOULD BE WASSUP...I JUST NEED TO GET ON SOME MORE HEALTHY SHIT OVERALL, NIGGAS GOT ANY SUGGESTIONS?? CAN I ALSO JUST SAY THAT IF DJ PREMIER GAVE ALL THE BEATS ON GROUP HOME'S "LIVIN PROOF" TO JAYZ OR SOME SHIT IT WOULDA BEEN A MUCH BETTER LOOK FOR HIM.

Welcome to my life. I've had jobs where I have to force myself to get up at 6:00AM everyday and I'd just be misserable and tired as shit all day at work, then come home and be misserable and tired some more. Take a nap then be aight but still not be able to sleep till like 2 or 3 at the earliest. Wake up at 6 and repeat. I think your best bet is to just accept the fact that you're nocturnal and get a night job B.

I really wish I had some fucking drugs right now.

YEAH B STICKS MAKE ME GO NITENITE. BUT I CANT JUST BE EATING STICKS ALL DAY ON SOME MAMMAL SHIT. LOOTRACKING IN NYC IS BURNT TO DEATH. NIGGAS TOOK IT TO NEW LEVELS IN THE 90'S THEN ALL THE CLOWN ASS NIGGAS COMING UP IN 01+ MADE THE SHIT RIDICULOUSLY HOT AND NOW NIGGAS DEAD ASS GET TIME FOR THE SHIT, FUCK GOING TO RIKERS FOR STEALIN SOME RED MONKEY JEANS. BUT DONT GET IT TWISTED I STILL GO OUT THERE AND DO MY THING FROM TIME TO TIME CUZ THE ONLY THING TO ME THATS EVER BEEN AS ADDICTIVE AS GRAF HAS BEEN RACKIN. (AND PUSSY, BUT YOU DONT GO TO JAIL FOR PUSSY UNLESS YOU'RE MIKE TYSON OR PAC) AND I DO ACTUALLY NEED A CUT RIGHT NOW I GOTTA GET FRESH IN GENERAL IM IN A SLUMP B.

i like how you call the french fries sticks... eat some THEN go racking. that's always fun. btw, you're in the city that never sleeps man.

HAHAHAHHAHA NIGGA SAID FRENCH FRIES, WORD YOU ALREADY KNOW.

YEAH MY DUDE ILL EAT 2 STICKS AND FEEL LIKE IM BULLETPROOF/SPIDERMAN/INVISIBLE/EVERYTHING'S LEGAL/I HAVE A REASON TO DO THE RECKLESS SHIT IM DOING. IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE TO EAT 10 CANDY BARS IN A ROW AND DO A HANDSTAND ON 3RD AVE WHILE SMOKING A BLUNT IN FRONT OF A PADDYWAGON. THAT CAN LEAD TO PROBLEMS THOUGH. BUT GODDAMN IF THEM SHITS MIXED WITH WEED AND LIQUOR DONT MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE MUTHAFUCKIN GAME 7, I DONT KNOW WHAT DOES.

HAHAHAHHAHA NIGGA SAID FRENCH FRIES, WORD YOU ALREADY KNOW.

YEAH MY DUDE ILL EAT 2 STICKS AND FEEL LIKE IM BULLETPROOF/SPIDERMAN/INVISIBLE/EVERYTHING'S LEGAL/I HAVE A REASON TO DO THE RECKLESS SHIT IM DOING. IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE TO EAT 10 CANDY BARS IN A ROW AND DO A HANDSTAND ON 3RD AVE WHILE SMOKING A BLUNT IN FRONT OF A PADDYWAGON. THAT CAN LEAD TO PROBLEMS THOUGH. BUT GODDAMN IF THEM SHITS MIXED WITH WEED AND LIQUOR DONT MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE MUTHAFUCKIN GAME 7, I DONT KNOW WHAT DOES.

haha yep.

dude, my last french-fry related incident went something like this...

(and i was informed of this by my girl while i was just entering rehab after getting out of jail...)

anyways, i got hemmed up for some drug related bullshit... and the day i landed myself in jail, i had the apartment keys on me and my girlfriend left her set at home on accident. she was at work and when she got off work to go looking for me, she stopped by the apartment and no one answered. she thought i overdosed and was freaking out. then she noticed my bike wasnt there, so she stopped by this 'boutique' that i had just got a part time job at (and i only got a job there because it was a super good rack and i wanted first access to some fresh gear in a spot that was too small to be playing louie lightfingers at in the first place) so... anyways, she stopped by the boutique and asked if they'd seen me (it was my first scheduled day) the owner told her that i showed up and was acting all crazy and knocked over a display then got on my cellphone and straight up walked out during my orientation shift and walked around the corner to my bike and just rode off like it was no big deal...

i don't even remember applying at that fucking job, let alone working or leaving... thats what eating a large order of fries and footballs while already zooted on some oscar corleone will do to ya.

haha man you need to go to bed, what you need to do is start drinkin some codeine and pass the fuck out that shit works right. im on some crazy ass hydrocodone cough syrup and i seem to have this tendancy to over medicate with it....im gonna go to sleep now haha

I used to drink to go to sleep. It used to work. These days I swear the shit just amps me to stay awake even longer.