UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

i am a ufc fan.

i am very knowledgeable about the rubber guard and bjj in general. even though most heads in the ufc who try and pull rubber guard give up after about 5 seconds of mission control. not flexible enough. except maybe penn. or hazlett.

i also like "stand up bullshit"

i like it all. thats why its MIXED martial arts.

quit generalizing about people you dont know.

negg'd on principle. im sure you give a fuck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i was going to post that link first actually haha. idk if it pisses on it, its the same submission. aoki is the king of the rubber guard tho. you see him snap that nip's arm and flip him off after for not tapping? savage.

ufc fans know nothing about the rubber guard or bjj in general. ufc is about stand up bullshit.

go watch boklah boi pac man get knocked out by maywheather. this aint boxing fool.

brocks hands didnt do anything to his face? watch that fight again. listen to the commentary. he got tko'd by 6 inch punches you fuckin goon.

anyways, im very optimistic about bobby lashley. hes an amazing wrestler.

and towel you bitch ass nigga you can suck a dick homie.

you dont know shit about the sport. im no longer going to acknowledge anyone who doesnt know about mma.

p.s.

twonpoo you bootsie ass new york jcat ass fool, get the fuck outta here.

38731.jpg

poor baby, cant let it go. I understand though, tuff guy screen name, tuff guy fight stories, constant disagreements, fishing for arguments.

Youre a sissy, mad cuz someone mentally out boxed you.

:bawling:

i am a ufc fan.

i am very knowledgeable about the rubber guard and bjj in general. even though most heads in the ufc who try and pull rubber guard give up after about 5 seconds of mission control. not flexible enough. except maybe penn. or hazlett.

i also like "stand up bullshit"

i like it all. thats why its MIXED martial arts.

werd.

i was going to post that link first actually haha. idk if it pisses on it, its the same submission.

Actually technically it is a reversed version of it making it harder to pull off in a sense. But on that note Nippon top team is where its at on the grappling side of the sport. This man here, in my opinion, has pulled off one of the best submissions in mma history. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctJm1Y06Lro

Yeah when he does that he usually tries for that crazy spinning back fist. I like Satoru Kitaoka. His weird blank expression and gangoru girl tan makes me laugh every time. Plus he wins most of his fight with heel hooks and achilles locks which is just nuts. And I think Aoki should try and dominate WEC then step up to UFC. Knowing Dana White they will toss him straight to Penn, and if he loses it will be the last of him, just like Denis Kang.

i was going to post that link first actually haha. idk if it pisses on it, its the same submission. aoki is the king of the rubber guard tho. you see him snap that nip's arm and flip him off after for not tapping? savage.

ufc fans know nothing about the rubber guard or bjj in general. ufc is about stand up bullshit.

go watch boklah boi pac man get knocked out by maywheather. this aint boxing fool.

brocks hands didnt do anything to his face? watch that fight again. listen to the commentary. he got tko'd by 6 inch punches you fuckin goon.

anyways, im very optimistic about bobby lashley. hes an amazing wrestler.

and towel you bitch ass nigga you can suck a dick homie.

you dont know shit about the sport. im no longer going to acknowledge anyone who doesnt know about mma.

p.s.

twonpoo you bootsie ass new york jcat ass fool, get the fuck outta here.

dude could you cry some more? c you keep telling me because he laid on top of him and 6 inch punched him for 3 minutes he's some sort of MMA god? and IM the one who knows nothing about MMA? and how are you gonna bring up rubber guard and bjj then go into some tirade about how tight brock is.

jesus christ you're a whiney little bitch.

Latest UFC news:

UFC president Dana White confirmed that the company had signed boxer James Toney to a multi-fight contract.

Meh. I'm not too into atheletes who need steroids to make their way. Plus, there's no real plan for him as of now. Props to him on his boxing career, but meh.

The complete Sengoku 12 fight card features:

* Jorge Santiago © vs. Mamed Khalidov

Sengoku Middleweight Championship

* Akihiro Gono vs. Diego Gonzalez

* Maximo Blanco vs. Chang Hyun Kim

* Marlon Sandro vs. Tomonari Kanomata

* Yoshihiro “Kiss” Nakao vs. Henry “Sentoryu” Miller

* Yuji Hoshino vs. Nick Denis

* Kiuma Kunioku vs. Leonardo Santos

* Shigeki Osawa vs. Kyung Ho Kang

DREAM 13 not yet finalized

Matchups:

Dream Featherweight Championship

Bibiano Fernandes (No. 4 FW) vs. Joachim Hansen

Karl James Noons vs. Andre Amado

Katsunori Kikuno vs. Kuniyoshi Hironaka

Ryo Chonan vs. Andrews Nakahara

Ikuhisa Minowa vs. Jimmy Ambriz

K-1 WORLD MAX 2010 -70kg Japan Tournament

Japan Tournament Quarter Final (1) : K-1 Rules / 3Min. 3R Ext.1R

RYUJI

Japan / REAL DEAL

VS

Yasuhiro Kido

Japan / Taniyama Gym

Japan Tournament Quarter Final (2) : K-1 Rules / 3Min. 3R Ext.1R

Taishin Kohiruimaki

Japan / BRAVI RAGAZZI

VS

Yuichiro "Jienotsu" Nagashima

Japan / Sakigake Juku

Japan Tournament Quarter Final (3) : K-1 Rules / 3Min. 3R Ext.1R

Hiroki Nakajima

Japan /Bungeling Bay Spirit

VS

TATSUJI

Japan / Iron Ax

Japan Tournament Quarter Final (4) : K-1 Rules / 3Min. 3R Ext.1R

HINATA

Japan / SHONAN KAKUTO CLUB / Toshin Family

VS

Yuya Yamamoto

Japan / Seishunjuku

Super Fight : K-1 Rules / 3Min. 3R Ext.1R

Giorgio Petrosyan

Italia / Satori Gladiatorium Nemesis

VS

Yoshihiro Sato

Japan / FULLCAST / Nagoya JK Factory

Super Fight : K-1 Rules / 3Min. 3R Ext.1R / 63kg Contract

Kazuhisa Watanabe

Japan / Freelance

VS

DJ.taiki

Japan / Freelance

Super Fight : K-1 Rules / 3Min. 3R Ext.1R / 63kg Contract

Kosuke Komiyama

Japan / Hokuto Kaikan

VS

TAKE HERO Murahama

Japan / Osaka Fighting Factory

Opening Fight : K-1 Rules / 3Min. 3R Ext.1R

Hiroyuki Owatari

Japan / Seido Kaikan

VS

Shintaro Matsukura

Japan /Bungeling Bay Spirit

Opening Fight : K-1 Rules / 3Min. 3R Ext.1R

Yukihiro Komiya

Japan / Scramble Shibuya

VS

Danilo Zanolini

Brazil / Shimura Dojo / Brazilian Thai

Anyone see WEC last night? If not, don't worry, you didn't miss much, their cards are becoming pretty hit or miss. 2 guys hug against the cage for 3 rounds for a decision win, one guy falls into a guillotine choke within the first 5 seconds and loses, champ breaks his hand and has to throw in the towel, and his belt. I'm pretty disappointed to see them moving to PPV status. Good thing the internet is full of bootlegging, eh?

WEC won't survive on PPV. They have 1 well known fighter and he's not a title holder.

I can't tell if I like Cruz's style, but those leg kicks played a huge part in winning that belt. I don't think Bowles would have made it through the 3rd if he answered the bell.

Bowles is one little girl, faber with two broken hands stood in five rounds and almost won. Also cruz broke his hand and foot in the fight.

What the fuck is going on with torres? nigga needs to stop hanging out with all those ecko new york fags and get in on a better training camp.