UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^^ That sucks so fucking bad. 112 was shaping up to be amazing. I'm curious to see the scrambling to remedy this situation. Sonnen is #1 contender, and he wouldn't be able to fit in a training camp, especially after the gash on his forehead. LHW/ HW super fight for Silva instead? Please?

Kampmann is out of his match at 111 with Saunders as well:

64681342.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1265951002&Signature=PUgVQIgP22Qr9mzI5KJ8VW%2B1bL4%3D

Also anyone named Gracie...the Gracies have been ruling the Pride/Dream franchises for a while

BJJ wins fights, you can dance around all day and wait for the shoot and submit the hell out of anyone.

You know what wins fights?

Sambo and sex appeal.

fedortd6is81.jpg

(insert thinly veiled sexual reference involving ground and pound, rear naked choke, or full mount)

Also, my brother has a Sakuraba mask.

He wears it from time to time.

p.s. Vitor out cuz of a shoulder against Silva is him trying to give a cold shoulder tothe fact he would get ko'd in the first round.

except they were supposed to fight at the last one and silva backed out due to an injury.

only difference is Vitor is shook of Silva, not the other way around, hence my original comment.

the only difference is you don't know who the fuck sakuraba is. so anything you have to say about mma is null and void.

go buy another affliction shirt please.