UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

The "wack ass conditions" is just that Russia or whatever hsi country is I forgot, is on some "why do we have to come to you? and only have UFC rights, why cant UFC come here and we split the revenue made?" Theyre trying to do it fare to where their country doesnt look like theyre getting ass raped by America. I understand their side of it all. Dana is on some monopoly shit "We make all the money and we'll pay you this number".

Fedor doesnlt nee dexposure, the world is already talkin about him and he's not even in UFC. LOL He's already won without fighting. That's Lao Tzu /Bruce Lee shit right htere.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

See i dont get that. I know hes mad famous around the world, and if you have any basic understanding of mma you know about him. So why not come to america and bank mad money off all the tapout shirt wearin douches. Thats what i mean about mainstream exposure.

one on one fights are fair. when mma was real there were no weight divisions. you can be a big fat piece of shit and not know how to use your size to your advantage.

who should brock fight? when will it be fair? if the athletic commission sanctions the fight, its a fair fight.

youre a hater, clearly.

and fedor does as he is told because the russian mob runs that shit.

I am a hater, I hate seeing a size advantage when this is a sport based on skill. Its an unfair situation where he gets a free pass because theyres not enough fighters his size so they just let the roof off the weight class. Shit is stupid, give the meat head his own weight class and let him wait around till some giant wants to fight him, instead of making other great fighters TRYYYYY to put on 40 lbs to have some kind of attempt at being a "fair" match. Make him drop weight to fit Mir makes more sense to me. You know as well as I do, if Brock was the same size and weight as Mir or anyone for that matter he wouldn't have a career. To me that's what Im talkin about.

you clearly are a newcomer to the sport of mma. oh youre just a pussy in real life and use that excuse all the time.

im a small dude and ive been fighting bigger dudes than me since kindergarten. i have never lost a fight in my life, but if i did i would never use the excuse that the dude won cause he's too big. and neither would a real fighter.

you clearly are a newcomer to the sport of mma. oh youre just a pussy in real life and use that excuse all the time.

im a small dude and ive been fighting bigger dudes than me since kindergarten. i have never lost a fight in my life, but if i did i would never use the excuse that the dude won cause he's too big. and neither would a real fighter.

cuz youre a tuff guy. :rolleyes:

I enjoy the sport,never once have I had to mention my height and fight history. I will continue to talk about the sport and tell you I have wrote graffiti in new york city since 1985, you can fill in the blanks. But please don't think what I say is a result of being "pussy" that's funny, but for a few seconds then turns to ignorance.

Stay on topic Rocky.

my point was size doesnt make or break you.

you have to have skill.

i dont give a fuck where youre from or what you write or how old you are or how long youve been writing. how completely irrelevant.

ive been a botanist since the late 70's and have worked with many great botanists such as Otto Brunfels.

the fuck outta here Mr. I Pay for 12 oz.

typical graffiti ego you got there. i like graffiti cause its dope, not cause you write.

WEST COAST.

I don't really care about your current argument w/ each other, but I don't think there's a real fighter alive who has NEVER lost a fight. That's one of the things that keeps MMA great, and entertaining for me. Eventually, your hero will take a fall no matter who it is.

brock is a shitty fighter because he is heavy and quick and has dominant top game? alright. his hands knocked herring on his ass. destroyed mir's face. made a dude tap.

youre onto something :D :D :D :D

dude brocks HANDS didn't do shit to mirs face. he bellyflopped on top of him he has no fucking hands. why are you throat deep on this piece of shits dick? he punched herring with all he had and herring back summersaulted out of it. he wasn't even fucking stunned

YAH BRO NICE HANDZ

it was until the king of new york came thru puffin up his chest showin his graffiti ego.

You dummy, youre the one talkin about fighting your whole life and never losing. I made a response and repeatedly said get back on topic. You're a special one you know. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Take all of that little man rationality, and make a blanket out of it and wrap yourself up in it, Rocky. ;)

Now please, can we get back on UFC. Can you let your ego go long enough to let us continue ?

:) kind of forgot about Lashley, how have his fights been?

Last time out he beat down Wes Sims...it was kinda early stoppage but Sims didn't stand a chance anyway. Lashley hasn't lost but he still hasn't fought anyone decent...I'm waiting for Strikeforce to put him up against Brett Rogers, see what he's made of.

'

i was going to post that link first actually haha. idk if it pisses on it, its the same submission. aoki is the king of the rubber guard tho. you see him snap that nip's arm and flip him off after for not tapping? savage.

ufc fans know nothing about the rubber guard or bjj in general. ufc is about stand up bullshit.

go watch boklah boi pac man get knocked out by maywheather. this aint boxing fool.

brocks hands didnt do anything to his face? watch that fight again. listen to the commentary. he got tko'd by 6 inch punches you fuckin goon.

anyways, im very optimistic about bobby lashley. hes an amazing wrestler.

and towel you bitch ass nigga you can suck a dick homie.

you dont know shit about the sport. im no longer going to acknowledge anyone who doesnt know about mma.

p.s.

twonpoo you bootsie ass new york jcat ass fool, get the fuck outta here.