UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I think most dudes would have quit when Vera did, or the doc would have stopped it if he saw the injury. I think a chunk of eyesocket broke loose and was floating, which means you're risking your eye if you get hit again in that spot.

But yeah Vera's career is kind of off the rails right now, he needs a restart. I like his old highlight reels where he plants Eilers and guillotines Assuerio Silva.

I'd like to see Carwin pull it out. Either way looks like a short fight.

Hardy talks the talk, prepped the prep, and camped the camp, but it won't be enough to stop GSP.

Is Gomi still relevant or is Florian going to dismantle him?

• Like 1

i dont know if the fireball kid has enough left to take out a kenny florian who looks to be on his way up. Ken-flo (wack ass nickname) is def. one of the divisions top 5 or 6 so that will show where gomi stands in the ufc mix. thatd be sick to put gomi up against nate diaz to avenege his gogoplata loss to nick diaz

the sound his elbow made when he blasted vera's face was rather brutal. i dont know why there is so much hype around vera.... most dudes would have kept fighting.

Vera is surrounded by hype because Rob Kaman said he was the best kick boxer in MMA, or something to that effect.

....a broken eye socket is not like a broken hand. I can't think of anyone who could fight with that kind of injury