UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

PENN FTW!!!!

ps fuck spider, classless piece of shit with no sportsman ship. yea he is an incredible fighter but he acts like a child... not even a forrest fan but how he acted was shit... just dominate and be out, no need to taunt and put your arms down etc etc...

PENN FTW!!!!

ps fuck spider, classless piece of shit with no sportsman ship. yea he is an incredible fighter but he acts like a child... not even a forrest fan but how he acted was shit... just dominate and be out, no need to taunt and put your arms down etc etc...

I hear what your saying but really, I think as the fight went on silva realized more and more how much in control he was. It was child's play to him at the end I think, not necessarily bad sportsmanship. what about forest just running out directly after getting knocked out?

i like silva a lot, i think all the shit that griffin talked about knocking him out caught up with him. Also it proved a point with the crowd uproaring griffin yesterday at the weigh in, and not the same for silva who is Undefeated.

but tonight's fight night fucking sucked.

i was falling asleep by the last fight, the undercard fight that ended the ppv with satorapotamous (sp?) was better then half the card.

yea that too, i wanted amir to win big time (fellow virginian), that shit was just stupid.

yeah down in RVA for the fight tonight, bar went nuts when they called that. dude was getting up on his feet when they called it off.....

griffin got schooled....and ran!?!?!?!?!? I lost a lot of respect for him, even though it looked like he was getting embarrased...

oh well now i gotta sleep of this $120 bar tab...

i like silva a lot, i think all the shit that griffin talked about knocking him out caught up with him. Also it proved a point with the crowd uproaring griffin yesterday at the weigh in, and not the same for silva who is Undefeated.

but tonight's fight night fucking sucked.

i was falling asleep by the last fight, the undercard fight that ended the ppv with satorapotamous (sp?) was better then half the card.

I agree fully. I like both silva and griffin, prolly two of my fav two fighters, but I lost a lot of respect for Forrest. This is twice now he has ran off like a bitch after being fucked up. As far as Silva show boating, I think that he was just trying to win the fans back, in which I think he succeeded. Its really hard to be that big of a stud in the ring without the fans support, and after two quasi-boring fights before this one, he needed to get the fan base back to his side. This fight card was a waste of 45 beans, and I am assuming the next two PPV's are also going to be sub par.

that was the strangest fight ever. but im going to reserve judgement till i hear forrest's post fight talk.

from here it seems like he got rocked bad twice, and after that third punch he really just gave up, which is what people said he would never do, and the reason that this fight was put together.

basically anderson silva is fucking superman until further notice.

*also just read that silva asked dana to move up to light heavyweight for good last night, even if it means giving up his other belt.

Im postin from my phone so I can't use the quote button..But to dude upthere usin the pussy ass comeback "Ill bet you'll never say that shit to his face"..I hate when people make it seem like u can't say shit to certain people..Would "I" say that shit to his face..Yes I would..Would I get my ass get knock the fuck out..I have to admit probably with the quickness..but I wouldn't go out like a bitch..seems like u would...anyways..back on topic...Forrest "Run "Griffin just got whooped by sumone better than him..simple as that..Dude made em look like a toy and he just felt stupid..If he was hurt why didn't a person from his team speak up and say so at the post-fight..Dana said he aint seen him ever since..he even made a joke bout his wherebouts..Im pretty sure Dana bein president of the UFC would know about a fighter condition after a fight and would announce that Griffins Jaw was Dislocated/Broken..Silva was just fuken off the hook..He had those Matrix moves n shit..Dog, niggas outhere gettin knocked the fuck out for free..They gettin paid to fight..if u get ur ass whoop..Get up and act like a real Man..Suck it up..Go back and train harder..u still gettin paid pimpin..!!!!...Fuck it im goin back to my BBQ and Beer..!!..Ya have a good one..