UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Exactly^^^^

bad ruten took kimbo under his wing for a couple years, and his past embarasment was more his association with that league he was in that got outed as a sham.

he's already embarrassed himself on a few ocaasions. almost to the point of embarrassing himself out of his oportunity to be in UFC, his last shot is the show, and I doubt he'll be the one with the promotion.

I can't recall anything he actually did to embarass himself - it was mainly his association with people who set up a house of cards around him. The only reason Dana white didn't like him because he was all hype- this was true- but now he's more mature. If he's learned some ground defence he's gonna do alright

But please feel free to prove me wrong with any evidence of his outbursts that have angered Dana

Exactly^^^^

bad ruten took kimbo under his wing for a couple years, and his past embarasment was more his association with that league he was in that got outed as a sham.

I can't recall anything he actually did to embarass himself - it was mainly his association with people who set up a house of cards around him. The only reason Dana white didn't like him because he was all hype- this was true- but now he's more mature. If he's learned some ground defence he's gonna do alright

But please feel free to prove me wrong with any evidence of his outbursts that have angered Dana

cmon kim, being embarrassed doesnt mean you do it yourself, getting knocked out in like a minute after being hyped the fuck up as the next Jesus is pretty embarrassing. With that said, I agree with all the rest of what you said about Kimbo, I just think his ground game is trash, and hes all wably up top when he gets pressed. plus who knows whats the deal with knee braces on both knees. I think he's hangin on by a string and that a bad place to be.

dont get me know, I liked his youtube vids, just dont think hes ever gonna be able to stand up against other fighters in his class if he makes it in ufc at the end of the show.

kimbo was defenitly a market vehicle..i mean im pretty sure he was already training with some pretty good people..and his ground is still garbage..dont get me wrong..im from miami..i would love to see kimbo greeze these dudes up (even though i heard he gets knocked out..and still gets a contract)...i also think that this whole rampage and rashad "beef" is defenitly a publicity thing...oh and btw....fedor failed...he shoulda came to ufc...and i wanna see the pride cro-cop come out on saturday

kimbo was defenitly a market vehicle..i mean im pretty sure he was already training with some pretty good people..and his ground is still garbage..dont get me wrong..im from miami..i would love to see kimbo greeze these dudes up (even though i heard he gets knocked out..and still gets a contract)...i also think that this whole rampage and rashad "beef" is defenitly a publicity thing...oh and btw....fedor failed...he shoulda came to ufc...and i wanna see the pride cro-cop come out on saturday

Agree on all fronts, these guys are no where even close to ready to fight in the ufc from what I've seen...as for the beef between rampage and rashad...also pretty weak, so not believable at all. They seem more like friends then anything....they should throw juni browning back on the show just for shits....little skinny white kid mouth piece running around the house with a bunch of Goliaths..