TEAM ALPO

Mauler5150

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm buzzin right now but that's gunna be it for me tonight...I start boucning at a new club tonight, so prolly not a good idea to show up wasted on my first night

Last night I projectile vomited in the middle of a conversation, and it's still all sittin in the snow in my driveway haha

Had an insane party at my crib last night, stayed up drinking til about 6, then only slept 4 and a half hours before starting my day with the girl, which is ALWAYS a pleasure :rolleyes:

Now I'm bout to head to work for the night, get off around 3, call up this bitch that I got cockblocked on HARD last night, and hopefully polish off the one bottle I managed to salvage from last night with her. While cleaning up I tried to keep count of how many empty bottles I found, and they were as follows; 6 cheap handles of vodka, a bottle of Patron, a bottle of Goldschlagger, a gallon of Sangria, a liter of Brugal, 4 different types of beers, and a liter of Grey Goose, which was half full still and what I plan on gettin down with tonight

pops is in town and just introduced me to macallans anyone else about this?..we just finished the bottle thank god for single malt

I used to come in here talking about scotch.

Bad picture, but in my hand is indeed a Macallan, but I bet this was a 12 year bottle:

scotch-1.jpg

And this was also in my photobucket, so why not...

DOUBLE.jpg

I totally fucked my stomach up.

Saturday I pre-gamed it with 9 Heinys, went to a keg and we killed the keg, then got myself a 30 pack of natty light and split it with my boy, then drank some captain.

Nottt a good idea because I haven't drank like that in a couple months.

My asshole is broken from the shits, and I keep getting alll these sharp fucked up pains inside my stomach and liver and kidney areas.

Suds you are the 90,000th person to ever say that to me.

Any real nigga knows it isn't how pretty the L looks, it is how it smokes.

I've been rolling 3 or 4 blunts daily for over half a decade.

If I want to sit there and make it pretty I can, but the pretty ones always end up trailing and burning fast.

My jawns last 45 minutes with 2 heads on it and smooth tokes none of that gasping for a hit shit.

wonk saggin

p.s duches never really look good anyway..you must smoke Phillies or wraps.