TEAM ALPO

Mauler5150

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale is the worst tasting shit ever.

NAS.article.jpg

Team Alpo is dead...

On the contrary...I think I will be reupping my membership now that I am in my new place. Oh and I will be building a bar FYI for my house so I want to ask you. What would you like a home bar to have. I need ideas other than a kegarator...Ideas need to be on the cheap side and do-able no diamond cover chalaces... Also do you know or have you seen bar plans (free downloadable) I want to see diff designs I could use...

On the contrary...I think I will be reupping my membership now that I am in my new place. Oh and I will be building a bar FYI for my house so I want to ask you. What would you like a home bar to have. I need ideas other than a kegarator...Ideas need to be on the cheap side and do-able no diamond cover chalaces... Also do you know or have you seen bar plans (free downloadable) I want to see diff designs I could use...

I am bumping...

Yeah dude that Celebration shit was a little strong for my liking last year.

I got 3 Steel Reserve 16-ounce cans in my fridge left-over from my 6-pack on Saturday.

I didn't start drinking until 1 am so I needed to get it in fast, then I just decided to go home.

ahh the good ol "got to the party late and i gotta get drunk fast" scenario. i usually resort to Hennessey to get that job done.

I haven't posted in here for awhile because the last week or two I've been slowing it down because I woke up in the morning with crazy 3 inch long slices down my arms and a broken molar. But that night went something like this from what I can remember.

brooklynsummerale_logo.jpg

molsonxxx.jpg

various shots and mixed drinks

Vladi.jpg

Gatorade-cool.jpg

and

9.jpg

Team Alco has been slow.

tried the celebration ale on thanksgiving, because it was a celebration, bitches!

my homie picked that up and i copped the "2 below". the celebration was aiight.

the 2 below was really good though!

2below6.jpg

My favorite brewing company as of right now. The 1554 is numero uno for me.

Last night all this:

makers_mark.jpg

I think I might start getting trashed by myself in a little bit.

I got 3/4 of a half gallon of Stoli Vanilla.

I brought it over my boy's crib last night and drank a little. He had madd dro so I drank him and he smoked me on like 9 els.

I think I'm going to start working on the rest in a little bit but I dunno, my stomach is fucking killing me.