TEAM ALPO

Mauler5150

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Man what the fuck. Bitches don't be gettin dicked down like that at the parties I goto. Everyone just chills and gets fucked up and then the bitches go home with whoever. Ya'll nikkas be banging them in the back rooms and shit, where the fuck do you find these types of women? I need me some that are down to come suck me off in the bathroom between shots.

Let me find one of my boys who is down for a little trip and I'm coming through.

Do you recommend winter or summer? Cus I think I want to do my Cali trip in January and then in the summer besides down the shore I don't got nowhere to go. Are your peeps cool, I'm not trying to have some drunk cats fuckin around make me catch a case and shit.

Man what the fuck. Bitches don't be gettin dicked down like that at the parties I goto. Everyone just chills and gets fucked up and then the bitches go home with whoever. Ya'll nikkas be banging them in the back rooms and shit, where the fuck do you find these types of women? I need me some that are down to come suck me off in the bathroom between shots.

ew.

whiskey last night.

No flciks way too durnk

A brfief synopsis of the night is Manute Bol fuciking this girl in front of everyone for 15-20 minutes. there was almost a fight between my Blood niggas and a buncha preppy girls cua they started spitting/breaing glasses and shit. I ahd 3 diff girls I fuck with at the party atr onc,e ignoring 2 of em and tkaing care of the one that was throwing up everywhere because she was the one sleeping there with me so I guess that made her "girlfriend" of the night. At one point me and my boy who's goin awy party it was beat the fuck outta some kid outside for sayin some slick shit, then I threw Maute Bol into a wall cuz I thought he was tyrin tor ape some drunk bitch haha...SORR HOMIE!

After that shuit was pretyt much regular, party wen ttil about 4 then everyone finally wenty home,. then today after my girl left for work I fucked her frine, who's also a friend of another girl I fuck with haha...SCUM LIVIN@!

,am you seriously have a fun ass life. i would be prety pissed ifmy homie was banging a chick in my bed, that shit is grimey. but you doing it scum living for real. its been years since ive been around girls who would fuck all of us in the room and get fucked around us like it was nothing. i feel like an old fuccking man.

Alot of people try to make me feel bad about the way I live

I just chalk it up to jealousy that my life is fun as fuck and their's sucks ha

yeah dude you got a dope life, dont trip on what dudes think.

My life is chill right now party wise, i need a job but fuck work. i get drunk alot im chillin.