TEAM ALPO

Mauler5150

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Nikoff is made in Jersey, which is the next step down the foul chain, so Rubinoff prolly is too

I know Stefanofv is, and Im pretty sure Ta'Kaa is too

I drink the hell out of the 11$ half gallon vodka - they must do it regonal

god Jersey sucks, no offence to Jersey cats, but calling it the Garden State is just about the biggest oxymoron ever

yo mayne straight up cuzzzzin...i was at the bar tonight and seen this beeez from High sfchol...so i pop at her like wahstup and shes like IM A SLUT...what the fufc!?!?! she was lookk hella good to..philipina and mestiza dark skinned fine as hell, she tellin me she fucked my old school homie...so i told a bitch peace! i aint abot hittin myu niggas leftovers..she was lookin good but i aint that desperate but now im drunk as fuck ast the spot and i dont give a fuck now nigga ill catch the herp to hit that puss who give a fuck yaadidia/??

l_7af3fb8470086841518e14cd4a29be80.jpg

OK polished of fthe Geisen Sauv Blanc last night after it sat in my fridge for way too long (liek 10 months or something).

Shit was the nicest white wine I have drunk in my life ever!!!

Seriously!!

Try this out if you see it, it is pretty expensive for white but it is so worth it.

Last night was fuckin wild

Between the joy of getting into a car accident and the MEGA joy of findin out that my ex and her new man broke up I went apeshit, guzzlin rum out the bottle between games of vodka pong

After that I made 2 seperate attempts to get into a huge brawl, neither of which worked out for me...oh well

RFL FRIDAY: NICE SHIRT NIGHT was a rousing success regardless!

Yo Manute, our boy Z. is actually gunna supply the liquor tonight...fuckin madness haha