Muthafuck a bank

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
seriously. I dont fucking understand american debit cards. If it lets you spend money you dont have in your account...isnt it just a credit card?

canadian debit cards just go straight to your account...if you're out of money in your account your debit card gets declined. nice and simple.

it is but it isnt. if it was a credit card they would only be able to charge something like 30% interest on the amount they are loaning you...thus they would miss out on the $30 bucks they get for advancing you $2.50 for that oh so important 22 of heiniken you bought over the weekend.

this gets back to my whole preadatory lending thing....

sentry_a.jpg

get this, bolt it, cement it, fill it, love it...

three hour fire safe, key, combo and keypad locking system. i swear by these. if your not a home owner its kinda a pain to secure it down but they are like 200+ lbs so kinda a pain to move for a burgler but i never keep real money in a bank ever. the best leson i took from my pops...

i agree 100%.

i dont know if this has been said or not but get OVER DRAFT PROTECTION. Make a savings account, put $1000 in it, $50 if you are broke so when you arent paying attention to how much money you have and you go over it will automatically take the money from your savings instead of hitting you with non stop $50 fees.

Yeah. ^^^ Do that.

Banks make their money by catching you slipping. You didn't budget right, and you have to hit a non-branch ATM? 2 bucks. Forgot you needed to wait a week for that check to clear? 35 dollars.

They're a hassle, but they're a necessary evil in a lot of ways. And you can avoid most bank fees by just paying attention to your account and planning ahead.