donks, bubbles, boxes

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude if this thread was about people killing themselves with pictures and I was included i would give you props...

but if you think this is cool you are a fucking queer...and i mean that in a bad way... not like yyou liikr dudes sorta way which aint bad as long as it aint directed to me just like you have bad taste in evertyihgn sota way.,,,,

you act like people never heard rap about rollin around on 24s or 26s, it'll eventually be all about 28s and 30s, you'll see. at first it was all 20s, now its crazy sizes. all those cars have enough money to easily been put into something else like the motor, but a show car is a show car

you act like people never heard rap about rollin around on 24s or 26s, it'll eventually be all about 28s and 30s, you'll see. at first it was all 20s, now its crazy sizes. all those cars have enough money to easily been put into something else like the motor, but a show car is a show car

nope when bad music comes on I turn it off... you should try it sometime...

And by the way, rap videos are keeping the black man in the ghetto. All that bling has no resale value.

wait I thought rap videos and rap in general was the black mans revenge for slavery. No really I thought making as many white kids from the suburbs dress like fools, act like fools, and spend all their money on ridiculous shit, while emulating some wanna be gangstas fantasies from some video that helps perpetuates a culture of ignorance; was really some kind of revenge for slavery...

I never understood the craze about doing up your car. Whether you're a redneck gearhead, rice-racer guido, lowrider ese, or ghetto fabulous. it's just stupid to me. Pointless waste of money.

yeah but you could say the same thing about your house. As long as the roof doesnt leak and the house isnt drafty then who gives a shit about crown molding, granite countertops, bay windows, sliding french doors, built in shelving, walkin closets or what ever. And some people dont.

you could say all this about anything like clothes. Why buy these diesel jeans for $300 when i can get these walmart joints for 9.99.

Personally I like big ass rims and candy paint. I also like granite countertops and classical music. I drink good wine and shitty beer. I guess it all boils down to a matter of tastes and where you set your priorities for where your money goes.