the white rapper show (vh1)

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fatt ass girl with dildo made that 'ghetto revival' jackass...look more like a jackass. and shined the spotlight on herself....only leaving people to realize....reguardless of her hcoice of words....that bitch is just amazing incredibly, impossible to not see....ugly and FATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. no wonder she can make dildos' appear, i don't even know any black homies that would want a white chick that fat. misfit would get the smash, no one else on that show has talent. as for mc serch...i've yet to hear any reallly good/powerful/meaningfull tracks from him. he had what, one or two good songs he was apart of, thats it?.....loser.

I watch this when I am supposed to be working.

I talk about watching this show on 12oz while I am supposed to be working.

I am a horrible employee.

I yelled at boss lady this morning.

Deep and loud from the pit of my soul.

My older brother is making me be hip hop.

Hassling me about rhyming over his beats.

MC Cuddle Whiskers.

That's me.

I wanted to be MC Whisker Lickens.

But you know, it just wasn't hood enough.

I am basically only going to rap about hugging kittens and eating nachos.

Or things that make me seem racist.

I gots more game than Sony Play Station.

Pure hate for anyone who ain't Caucasian.

Things like that.

And maybe something about throwing rocks at animals at the zoo to make them look sassy.

This show looks great. Forget about white people, hip hop by itself is hilarious, done by any nationality or color. Who can tell me with a straight face that any of that shit-ass crunk garbage isn't a mockery of itself?

Dude, MOST music, or art in general, is a contrived mockery of itself by default.

Why? Because being an 'artist' in the 21st century is a matter of ambition and not devotion.

this show rules. i'm glad the kid with the tie bailed. his voice was annoying. his gimmick was dumb. persia is a dumb whore, but can rhyme circles around the rest of em.

the guys on i love new york were the biggest bunch of closet dwellers and douchebags i've ever seen.

THAT NIGGAS GIMMICK WAS STEALING EMINEMS WHOLE FLOW/VOICE. NIGGA SUCKED. ALL THOSE NIGGAS SUCK, THAT GHETTO REVIVAL CLOWN IS THE ONLY NIGGA WITH SOME FLOW. PERSIA IS A FAT WHITE FEMALE WANNABE STYLES P. THEY DEADED THE HOT BRITISH BITCH, SO ITS A WRAP FOR THIS SHOW IM NO LONGER INTERESTED. "I REALLY WISH YOU WOULDNT USE THE N-WORD I HAVE BLACK FRIENDS AND IM OFFENDED" NIGGA SHUT THE FUCK UP. :rolleyes: THIS DUDE I USED TO WORK WITH IS ON I LOVE NEW YORK. HAHA.