you know what book is rad? MILLION DOLLAR VANDAL

seeking

I ordered it, but I don't expect it to reach for a while, since I'm international.

* Incidentally, I'm not one for graffiti books, but I figured, from what I've heard about Desa, that I might relate to some of his shit in the smallest degree. But whatever, a lot of people go through shit. I'll stab a starving African father in the back for his handout.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awww, how cute. abc has been checking the mail religiously the last two weeks, and even stole my mailbox key so he could do it, and now he's finally got it. like a 10 year old that just got their super nintendo circa 1992.

sidenote, he also got a free time magazine subscription. this issue my cousin is in it.

You want text... read "Getting Up"... again. I don't even write anymore and that book is inspiring.

i was scrolling through the replies so i could say this. this book is ill. all the shit about "first dude to king interstate 90, or first dude tag Mountain whatever". im pretty sure its in print still, this book is it. the couple pictures in it i havent seen elsewhere either.

the shit about pray is it too

is there anyplace in NYC where i can go to just pick the book up. i don't have a credit card nor the patience to wait for it to come in the mail.

can we leave the obvious place (scrapyard) out of this.

A shipment of MILLION DOLLAR VANDAL and ALSO KNOWN AS books just arrived to Scrap Yard. If you happen to live in New York City, swing by and get yours (And be sure to tell them 12oz sent you) before they’re all gone.

SCRAP YARD

300 West Broadway

NY, NY 10013

212-343-2557

No, we cant.

ok cool thanks. my mdv should be arriving shortly and now i need to decide on the t-kid or that burning ny which from what ive seen is pretty tight as well.

i got the maclaim book recently and its cool. but thats if you like pretty pictures and a step to step guide on how to paint portraits/landscapes. a lot of useful info if youre into that stuff.

makes me want to go to germany.

Mine arrived today. It's a beautiful thing. I guess I got one of the first 250, but not the first 100. What was the free gift?

I also have to say that the packaging was shit. My copy has battered corners too which is a real shame. Fourthehardway needs to take a look at Amazon's steez when it comes to shipping.

And for an amazing graffiti read hook yourself up with a copy of 'Getting Up'.

• 3 months later...

Finally had some extra cash and got a copy. I'm going to have to say it's the best Graffiti related publication I have, to date. It has just enough text and more than enough photographic content. All the text is really well written and as soon as I had the time to look at the book I had to read the whole lot. The pages of police reports and the like were a cool extra, amusing stuff on some of them. Needless to say the manufacturing of the book itself was flawless as with the other AKA publications.

I definately recommend this to anybody and everybody with an interest in graffiti.