you know what book is rad? MILLION DOLLAR VANDAL

seeking

not living in NY and paying very little attention to anything, i honestly didn't know a ton about DESA before i started hearing about this project, but dude is definitely worthy. i spent a solid 4 hours today at work laying on the couch reading it cover to cover.

if you're one of the few people in channel zero that actually cares about graff, you should buy this shit.

BTW, this totally isn't me trying to drum up discussion cause of my 12oz affiliation. i have no affiliation to illegal immigrants or aboriginees, but i'm big upping them lately as well. oh, im also really into the first D.O.C. album, birds, leaves, spaghetti with chicken, and heinekin. you should support everything ive listed. thanks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4hours? its got like 14 pages of text or some shit. i liked the book but i was hoping for alot more text.

4 hours of reading and pouring over every page 3 times.

i would have liked more text as well.

i cant wait for someone to actually take the time to get stories from a ton of people and put out a mostly word book. i know there's a fairly small market for words and all, but still.

4 hours of reading and pouring over every page 3 times.

i would have liked more text as well.

i cant wait for someone to actually take the time to get stories from a ton of people and put out a mostly word book. i know there's a fairly small market for words and all, but still.

yeah that'd be good.

like get various writers from all over, all wiith chase stories or some shit.

it's interesting, you read interviews by whatever writer, they can seem pretty dull, then you meet 'em, they tell you about the time they did whatever at wherever and it's a lot more interesting.

yeah, but not even just chase stories. more just like...life stories.

Agreed. I love graffiti books and all but the lack of text always lets them down. The attention to detail with the two aka books i have made them worth my money and trouble though. I reallly want that desa book but with postage included (more that the price of the book) it's just too much. It sucks.

:(:(:(