why the fuck does the us postal service have order tracking...

boogie hands

....if it never fucking works? every order i get has the same message through the entire shipping process....

" Status: Electronic Shipping Info Received

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on December 13, 2006 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later."

awesome....thanks for telling me what the shipper told me. i assume ill get a "confirmation of receipt" when the postman hands me the package? thanks for nothing you worthless shit bags. hopefully fed ex will start delivering mail one day and put you all out of a job.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Just because they offer the service doesn't mean they're actually going ot maintain it or give a fuck that it functions. The post office does shit like that to compete with Fed Ex, UPS and DHP (I think that's what it's called). All they really care about is having it as an advertised option to keep business coming it.

Remember: most postal employees are not very educated people. The bulk (not all, but roughly 75%) live to land a union job so they can scrape by, do the bare minimum and complain that 'that's not their job' when asked to step up and show some initiative.

So, odds are that someone in the post-office is well-aware of your problem, but they're too busy figuring out if being the 'postmaster in charge of e-mail' entails monitoring the tracking system.

Those places (UPS, Fed Ex, etc...), coupled with the rising popularity of web-based communication, are slowly putting the USPS out of business.

I know dozens of people who've worked for the post office.

i agree, the usps is all sub-par compared to the civilian mail companies. but that's usually what you get when you deal with government establishments -- longer lines, less quality, etc.

civilian mailing organizations like fedex, ups and dhl tend to have higher quality, their tracking always works, but they are usually more expensive. dhl is like the fastest i've ever messed with.

i completely understand that, dratts...thats where the "thanks for nothing you worthless shit bags. hopefully fed ex will start delivering mail one day and put you all out of a job." comment came from. there is nothing i hate more than when a business cant deliver as advertised.

this brings me to another point. i also hate people in sales and marketing. many times these people are so short sighted that they promise a client the world just to land them and then with in comes time to implement those promises they just toss said client in your lap and get the fuck out of the room while you explain why you cant do what was promised (and why half of those promises were shitty ideas anyway). to quote bill hicks "if you are in marketing, kill yourself....theres no joke there....i mean it. kill yourself".

im with you bill.

a lot of people at the usps are incompetant motherfuckers. i got a pobox there, and use my name and my company name for it when receiving mail (you can choose up to three). even though i registered for the company name to be used, i still wasn't receiving mail because those ignorant employees didn't update the info for my box. so shit was getting bounced back. i went up to them and they said the name wasn't registered, so i had to get it resolved. but why the fuck do i still get shitloads of mail with other people's names who were previous owners of the box, when their name isn't on the box. yet i couldn't get my own mail because supposedly that name wasn't "on the box."

so worried about how long peoples memories are i take it...

is it the space you take up?

is it the hope that words make it longer than the first page till forgetfulness kicks in?

what do you do that makes shit worth it?

is it worth it?

log out then

forget then

walk around then

nigga if i could call one that

whatever..

just a blink in whatever then

just saying you rub me wrong and thats alot stated over 1's and zeros...nigga..if i can call you that