why the fuck does the us postal service have order tracking...

boogie hands

(response to cali) ^used to use the labels but i found a spot where they sell rolls of vinyl sticker paper. that postal sticker is only good for a couple weeks. and with rain make that a few days.

actually ive seen a couple of my labels (that i put in high places) ride for about 3 yrs before they started to fade.....slap tags arent meant to be very permanent anyways.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
so worried about how long peoples memories are i take it...

is it the space you take up?

is it the hope that words make it longer than the first page till forgetfulness kicks in?

what do you do that makes shit worth it?

is it worth it?

log out then

forget then

walk around then

nigga if i could call one that

whatever..

just a blink in whatever then

just saying you rub me wrong and thats alot stated over 1's and zeros...nigga..if i can call you that

i can tell you been drinking. couldn't understand that for shit. something about rubbing you the wrong way. i don't know, i never said anything to you or about you, unless it was in response to your occassional shittalking/nut-riding. there is always the ignore feature you can use.

but, i will quote my dad:

cosby.gif

"i don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

i used to work for the post office. Its really easy to see how mail can get lost and them not knowing where the hell it is. For example: Big bags of mail would come down a conveyor belt. There are like 3 people at the top and each are assigned 3 different airports for the mail to go to next. When the bag with my airport rolls by, I push it down the slide where it is put into a little barn looking wagon to be sent on its way. Some times i would see a bag that had an airport code that didnt correspond to anyone and just push it down my slide anyway sending it on a new crash course somewhere across the country and let some one else figure it out in a new state.

ahhh the joys of temp work.