Dear ________,

suca

Re: Dear ________, - no homo

Dear winter,

I'm sick of you! I hate how you and that stupid groundhog sidekick of yours manage to fuck up my outdoor activities year after year. Well guess what winter!?...I'm going to shoot that stupid groundhog in the face next year...he won't be able to see his shadow after i bury him in a burlap sack in the middle of a cornfield! I've warned you before winter...don't fuck with me.

Love,

M

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dear italian meatballs,

you tasted great last night and I'm sure you're going to taste just fine this lunchtime but having to gently squeak out farts every thirty seconds on my very packed train to work was excruciating! I'm sure the girl oppostie me could tell.

gassyschnitzel

dear australian athletes in the winter Olympics.

since you compete in sports like snowboarding that mean you have to live for 6 months a year in europe or america I'm resrving the right to disagree with ken Sutcliffe's assertions that that you are shining examples of Australia! I'm glad one of you just drilled yourself on the halfpipe.

grumpy old man schnitzel

Dear niggas beefing on this thread,

Fuck off and find a new one. We don't need your half-ass slang shit in here, making the "harsh" comments like "your gay", "your mom", or some other bullshit like "at least I can spell". What the fuck kind of childish shit is this?

Love,

-Invest

dear noob,

stfu.

-t

dear marco,

are you only going to be in sacramento? cause visiting california and only going to sacramento is like going to Jerusalem and not visiting the Sexatorium. (futurama)

-t

dear invest,

instigate [ˈɪnstɪˌgeɪt]

vb (tr)

1. to bring about, as by incitement or urging to instigate rebellion

2. to urge on to some drastic or inadvisable action

[from Latin instīgāre to stimulate, incite; compare Greek stizein to prick]

i urge you to not mess with the big boys.

- puddles

Dear Marconious,

I just went to sierra at tahoe last wednesday. Try to go during the week if you can all those places get DUMB ass packed...

t catorce kilates

Marc,

northstar is rad too! it's huge though and it gets really crowded and snowboarders are asshole white people with too much money.

GOODLUCK!

t

dear women and or knowledgable men,

is there any way to get a girl to not want to see me anymore without making her hate me and want revenge.... she is becoming too clingy and needy and i cant deal with it, but she has so much shit on me, so i cant just be a dick,

please help if you could

-tux