Girls gaining alot of weight

Frate_Raper

3 years ago when I met my chick she was wicked hot. Thick but not fat, she didn’t snore, hardly over ate, exercised regularly and she generally took great care of herself, she's a great girl polite, funny etc. In the last year and a half she has gained a serious amount of weight. Its grossing me out.

I might tell her that shit...........haahahha at our anniversary dinner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a long long time ago my friend told a girl who was thick, a little bit on the heavier side than not, "you know, running is really good for you... keeps you in shape, tones ur body, and loses the extra fat" and he actually pulled it off w/o the girl getting mad. but he's the type of person who can sell air to people.

If she's the slightest bit "thick" when she's young she's going to be fat when she gets older. That's just a natural fact. Something to think about for all you dudes that love thick bitches. And that goes double for hispanic, black and italian bitches.

you know, i would have taken you more seriously had you used the word "bitch" maybe 3-4 more times.

but only referring to women as "bitches" twice? Damn dog, that just cost you a lot of credibility.

:rolleyes:

Yeah, I guess I have a habit of talking real talk. Like how we do in real life. I guess I should work on my yuppie office-working suit and tie lingo so that when I come onto the graffiti site I sound professional and not like some derilect from the streets.

:rolleyes: