Girls gaining alot of weight

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the worse are fat girls in belly shirts. like they dont know all 15 of thier rols are running towards their knees....

yeah, i see those girls all the time that rock clothing that is clearly intended for thinner girls.

It'd be like me trying to rock one of Glikos wife beaters hoping to get the same "ripped muscle" effect

no homo

"honey, i love you. i love the real you. and lately i really feel that there is this giant bubble around you. and I cannot be the one to pop it to get back to being close. baby, you fat fuck, i'm putting you the REAL southbeach shit in 4 weeks if that ain't gone..."

i just date chicks with eating disorders, saves the risk.

I dont know where we are in this whole thing...

But I had to deal with this once before I made my 5'8", 120lbs limit rule with girls...

I had one of my girlfriends in highschool she was a hot PR chick kept in shape but then after a year she got comfortable started letting herself go a little. I didnt mind it was high school in love relationship I was smashing so I was happy. Then about 1 and 6 months into it my friends started going dude you think she gaining a little weight I said yea I guess I should do smoething about it...

So i politely said Baby you know what we could do together that would be fun?! Lets get gym memberships and go work out together. She was like YEA thats a great idea... Got her back in shape and she was hornier than ever...I hit it in the tanning room too!

But thats all you have to do is make it a group activity for the both of you...girls love that!

OK heres the deal dudes!

Yeah I lost a gang of weight, 114 pounds sons. I was trying so hard to get her to come out and walk or run with me or left weights or anything. I even went to water areobics ALONE trying to get her in on the shit. I was eating well and trying to get her in on it. NADDA she never did shit...she would take naps while i went out for a run, shed eat icecream while i was roaming blocks alone on nice nights.

She has let her self gooooooooooooooooo, even her brother and mom were trying to say shit to her, her mom was like "your not married try alittle, you never dress up or put make-up on"...her brother raged about her burbing,farting, dirty talk and clothes. She honestly thinks shes sealed the deal. Portugesse wimmin are messed up. She was so high maintenance that people couldn't belive I was with her, now my boys bust my balls about her and point out the hot girls jocking the new skinny me........SO HERES WHERE IT GETS FUCKED I don't want her or her faimly and freinds or my family and freinds to think that just because I've lost weight that I'm jumping ship because more attractive chicks are paying attention to me. I read that often times you will see things in people that you hate about yourself. I love her still I'm just not as attracted to her as I was before.

When we hooked up I was nuts over this chick she was so hot and so good in the sack. Now I'm lucky to get the goods, she is wicked rude about giving up he goods and she never gives me head....like from the start she never sucked a good dick but now she just doesn't do it.

Oh yeah I've never lasted more then 3 years with a girl and the last chick i dumped the eve of our annaversiary, so I could be making this up just because I fucking suck......but for about 6 months now I've been talking to my boys about her weight gain and our issues.

If this lazy bitch don't step her game up I might split.This chick has gotten in to every school shes applied to for the last 3 years she never goes! shes so fucking lazy.....I can't handle it.